Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Reward for "Saya's Vigil"

aidan890

I think that, in my opinion, the mission of Gara could come next week, there may be a possibility of purchase in the game store, account accounts should be aware that even the Warframe is one of the best games in the world and even more grace in that there is a way to profit and to help even more the development like bought platines. Gara in the market that wants to make the game buy the Gara Warframe

21 minutes ago, Mr.Trill said:

"mega" bundle consisting of gara and her items as well as the grineer items

Gara bundle contain Gara and her "glass" weapons, so Astilla, Volnus and Fusilai (maybe some cosmetics)

Grineer weapons will be elsewhere...

Edited by Myscho

2 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Gara bundle on contain Gara and her "glass" weapons, so Astilla, Volnus and Fusilai.

Grineer weapons will be elsewhere...

I noticed that answer. I'm asking about a megabundle similiar to the U12 or U13 (the first that come to mind) where it included every item in the update.

I expect there to be a gara bundle that only includes glass weapons and the frame plus alt helm and syandana (similiar to the harrow collection), but I'm additionally asking if there will be a larger bundle that includes everything.

Is it going to match now because the update is being delayed by another week? Because the radiosilence for 8 out of 10 "targetted days" was quite a signal

Which is FINE! But if it is being delayed PLEASE announce it today or tomorrow. I dont wanna come back from work on friday and THEN learn it'll be next week. THATD be a disappointment

35 minutes ago, CanIbiteU said:

Considering Steve just tweeted the update is almost there, its likely today. If not, its pure trolling and building up the hype.

I fail to see how "Almost there" translates to "Likely today". If anything, "Almost there" should translate to "It's almost finished, but we still have a bit of work to do, so we'll hopefully have it ready in the next few days, so please bare with us." Nothing about what Steve Tweeted is "pure trolling"; you just want to see it that way.

Yes, we've all been eagerly awaiting this update, and yes, we've been waiting for what many would consider long enough, but we need to be patient.

10 hours ago, Vs-Anna- said:

i wonder how much worth of Gara along with slots and reactor if it 75p like volt or mag cost... ill buy it! *maybe or not*

The only reason Mag, Volt, and Excalibur are that price is because they are starter frames. All non-starter frames begin at 175p in the market.

On 10/11/2017 at 12:11 PM, Tomppak said:

@[DE]Aidan - There was a lot of confusion regarding HOW and WHEN you need to buy the frame to qualify for the free Riven. Could you maybe clarify that this time?

Ie, do you need to buy the frame Before starting the quest, or Before certain point in the quest, and if you complete the Quest but THEN buy the frame, do you still get the riven?

This, i only read this thread AFTER completing the questline, and then AFTER i bought Gara with plat.... So it would be a bummer if that doesn't make me qualify. :( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...