Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave roadmap/transparency

Loxyen

It would be great to know if the last announces about Conclave are still gonna be implemented or other stuff is gonna be brought to us in near or far future.

Some degree of transparency about pvp related things such as upcoming balancing/fixes and whats gonna happen with Conclave in the next ca.1-2 months is worthwhile. It would keep more people interested, because they were able to look up that and what the devs are working on the pvp side of Warframe. Tbh there is no need for a specific date. Neither a pve quest like 'Top Secret' stamp on those things unless it really is a quest or something similar and even then please let us know that you, the devs, are gonna be busy.

Best case I could imagine is a monthly headsup whats gonna be worked on next. (Beside the hotfix notes about what has been done.)

The pve side of Warframe is prosperous through new content for a really high percentage. The pvp side won't get as much new content, so please let us know what is gonna happen with the things we have and love.

EDIT: As soon as we know what is gonna be looked at next we as community can give even more detailed and specific feedback too.

Edited by Loxyen

I read forum things when i am able to come online, seeing problems/issues presented by players and seeing opinion of others toward it help see things from different perspective and understand things better. Would love to see how DE of conclave decides on how to balance things or what should be done next, as in "What do the players need and how much of it i can make it true for them".

It shall be interesting if DE start responding or make threads.