Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #99!

[DE]Rebecca

Just a quick question for you Rebecca:

Any word at all about a Zephyr rework?

You could combine her first two abilities. When you are looking in any other direction other than down, you will fly/dash. And when you look down, you will dive. Tends to be a habit anyway so you know where you are going to land.

Second ability could be something entirely new for Zephyr at that point.

Her third ability, while it has good functionality, is still rather lacking in the defense department overall. Would be nice to at least have an augment to apply it to other players.

Her fourth ability is most definitely her weak point though. While it does have great crowd control, that is all it has. It has barely any damage, you have no control over the tornadoes, and it hinders teammates more than enemies with the enemies being flung around everywhere. Even with the good crowd control, there are other frames that do it better to where you can actually still hit the enemies. Possibly could have a single large tornado that follows Zephyr around or something.

Edited by Thresio

Hello DE, I wanted to know: more often then once the names you chose for your settings or items were inspired from the real world in your naming: Natah, odonata, Helminth, etc. So I've been wondering since Tennocon: considering their nature as scavengers, are the Ostrons named after Elinor Ostrom?
(Also, any news on the Dojo additions/syndicate assassination front)?

If we get other open world areas for other planets will we get one for Uranus and how would that work? I would love to see a breathtaking underwater environment and even though sharkwing isn't the most popular game mode I still think it could be an interesting environment.

15 hours ago, (Xbox One)NikkiRevenge85 said:

Why does console have to be so far behind pc in such a huge game changing update? I know there is cert that has to be gone through but couldnt consol release be a little sooner then November and be submited to cert earlier. @[DE]Rebecca

Because we're garbage to game devs that bring their games to console from PC. Never worth having things at the same time or making PC users wait until ALL of us can have it. Their PC fanbase is the most important first. Look at the hud/layout of the PC version compared to console, it's sloppy and just thrown together, not to mention the exclusives. It's just the way things are sadly.

Edited by (XB1)MaruKips

Can we please get some kind of update on when/if the Energy/Damage/Healing system is ever going to be fixed/overhauled?

It's not getting old, it's already died and rotting, there have been hundreds of suggestions, I know building cool stuff like Open Worlds and new quests is probably more fun, but this stuff really needs some attention brought back to it.

Every update, every patch, every quest, every mod, weapon and frame, all suffer, because you're constantly trying to work around a wonky and rotten foundation.

I need to know that this problem is realized and is being worked on, or I don't know how much longer I can keep supporting this game.
Plains of Eidolon felt like it was going to be something incredible, but every step of the way I was tripping over awkward energy problems and stumbling into crazy damage quotas, both what I had to dish out and what I had to deal with.  I feel like a small part of me dies every time you create something amazing and new, only for me to trip on a broken foundation and end up with a blooded nose to tint my perspective of your hard work.

Band-aids only go so far.

23 hours ago, (Xbox One)NikkiRevenge85 said:

Why does console have to be so far behind pc in such a huge game changing update? I know there is cert that has to be gone through but couldnt consol release be a little sooner then November and be submited to cert earlier. @[DE]Rebecca

This question has been answered already and fyi console is 2-3 weeks behind pc 

What about Europe players?

PoE launched after midnight in EU when most of us were asleep for different reasons (work,school, etc...). When we woke up nearly all the Warframe Twitch Partner streamers got their "By the Dawn's Early Light" achievment, making EU players unable to get "The Exclusive Teralyst Sigil" only because the launch happened waaay too late.

This is very unfair to EU players. Any thoughts?

Edited by Doxorn

Darn, i would watch it if there was subtitle. I'm deaf and reading from lips is almost impossible in english (yup i'm from Germany)

Gotta wait again for someone who translating everthing in text. :)

*Aunt edith: Youtube auto translate is not that bad - add it ! :-D

Edited by Tian-Mu