Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #99!

[DE]Rebecca

@[DE]Rebecca: This has probably been asked before, but for the Twitch Drops, can anyone that streams drop items, or can only Warframe Partners drop items?

How can I find Warframe streams eligible for Twitch Drops?

If you’re looking for a Warframe stream to watch but don’t know where to start, you can see what broadcasts are available in the Twitch Directory here: https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Warframe

This seems to imply that any streamer, regardless of partnership status, can drop items.

51 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TREKO81484 said:

are you ever gonna make nikana and wakizashi because im a fan of the nikana and two would be awesome

Just for future reference, that combination is commonly called "daisho," which literally translates to "big-little." And just for people who are uninformed about the purpose of having that particular combination--the wakizashi is used mainly for parrying/deflecting attacks, and the katana is used for countering after the parry/deflection, though either can be used to perform the other's role, if the wielder wants to be cheeky.

Edited by Meta_Nexus
This was my 666th post...so E V I L

Here we go then folks, full speed ahead!

I wonder if Eidolon will contain any hints of future quests and storylines? Ell, perhaps even vendors and Cetusian residents expanding out into the Void beyond for the first time and seeing the system as it currently is. Could make for some fun interaction.

While Naramon originally was built on critical buffs and stealth play, Focus 2.0 alleviates this in favor of focusing on buffing melee combat/damage on nearly all nodes. What led the decision to turn Naramon from the "rogue" tree into a melee-focused one?

The “Hold X to self-Revive” mechanic appeases players who wanted the ability to die without being saved, but the big text in the center of the screen fools new players into wasting their personal Revives by thinking they’re contributing to their own revival. Are more UI changes coming to emphasize that it’s not the intended use?

Imagine this everyday scenario for Tenno:
Your Sentinel is your only source of Vacuum; without it, you spend the entire mission staring at the floor. When your Sentinel dies, the only way to get it back is to die and spend a Revive.
As developers, how can you address this scenario?

The Profile video for Oberon abilities was recently updated, but did not mention important facets of his kit like the interaction between Hallowed Ground and Reckoning, the bonus damage Reckoning receives from Radiation, the bleedout buff for Renewal, etc. Many players are already unaware of the full breadth of his abilities and must use out-of-game resources to inform themselves. Is there any concern that Oberon's execution may be too complex?

Since the last time you mentioned addressing “mandatory” mods like Serration and multishot, you’ve added Primed Point Blank, Primed Pressure Point and Riven mods to the game, which simply contribute to the issue. Have you officially gone back on plans to address these mods?

What exactly is the point of allowing Volt to pick up Electric Shield if it costs him extra energy to move while active? It directly penalizes the synergy it creates with Speed, and actively discourages charging his passive.
Simultaneously, do you have any plans to update Discharge? The damage cap on the ability means it can burn out almost as quickly as it is cast, especially in a large crowd or against armored targets. His lack of scaling means Volt still isn’t a “potent alternative to gunplay”.

In your first Reddit AMA about 2 years ago, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items (including the frames post-Nova Prime)... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

Players allied with New Loka/Perrin Sequence have no means to obtain the Large Shield Restore blueprint. Would there be a neutral way in the future to increase the availability of this Restore?

Akvasto Prime: When?

Edited by Archwizard

13 minutes ago, Meta_Nexus said:

Just for future reference, that combination is commonly called "daisho," which literally translates to "big-little." And just for people who are uninformed about the purpose of having that particular combination--the wakizashi is used mainly for parrying/deflecting attacks, and the katana is used for countering after the parry/deflection, though either can be used to perform the other's role, if the wielder wants to be cheeky.

i get that but i really want them to add to the game we can do the proper term later

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?
Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.