Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #99!

[DE]Rebecca

20 minutes ago, (Xbox One)MaruKips said:

Sweet, I can't wait to open multiple windows of streamers, mute them then minimize the windows and do something else.

Why console users want to watch pc users have fun and explore the content a month before them and why DE is offering it like this boggles my mind.

Not like will be getting more then 1 of the reward so thats kinda pointless.. also Console players will still be getting the twitch rewards from POE before gets released on console just watching PC players.. 

Just now, -Bv-MarioMadness said:

Not like will be getting more then 1 of the reward so thats kinda pointless.. also Console players will still be getting the twitch rewards from POE before gets released on console just watching PC players.. 

Still, why would I want to watch someone explore a giant new area and not do it myself?

I got one question and I'm wondering if this is on other peoples minds. What will happen in your November Dev Stream as it will be your 100 Dev stream after 4 years of doing this? Will there be a special event other then G.O.D (Gift Of Lotus) I'm curious and if I'm right or wrong?

2 hours ago, starpursuer said:

I imagine it something with red skies and bursts of poison clouds, goo swamps, living caves, abandoned outposts, a safe haven in shambles. I could go on and on honestly....

Yeah, this is exactly what I was thinking. Make it feel like an evil forest kinda. Swaps, dark skies, foreboding mountains, dark and living cave systems... 

1: Any progress made on Separately collorable armor cosmetics?

2: Are armor sets planned for Tennogen?

3: Can we get the option to set Resource extractors on a schedule?

4: Will there be any expansion of the pet system? More interactions etc?

5: Will the old Wall-running animations ever make a return to the game?

6: Is the orbiter going to be extended on? More rooms etc?

(bonus) 7: Anything special planned for devstream 100? also Congratulations on the years of work on warframe! You guys rock! :heart:

Edited by KyleDelta

@[DE]Rebecca Is there any chance of questions?

Because I've been seeing a bunch of posts cropping over for the last month or two about Master Test 24 hour cool down. Typically I've seen them off and on for a long time but there's been a seemingly flood of this lately.

My question is for the guys on this: Will there be any changes coming for this for potential ease of test cool down? Or is that a solid piece and won't be touched.

I've never had a problem with the cool down, only had it a few times before in the past myself but it was acceptable and I am currently MR24, and I'm always pushing forward to get the next rank quick as I can so no personal issues with it. Just curious for the sake of the people that come in and post about it being too long and needs some fixing.

@[DE]Rebecca I haven't personally seen anyone ask or talk about this but wondering if Kubrows and Kavats would help us hunt down some of the fauna and flora in the Plains of Eidolon update ever. It would be really cool if my Kubrow would jump in a lake and grab a fish or my Kavat would catch a bird before it takes flight. Or my Kubrow dig up some minerals or a Kavat brings me some plants. Just want to bring my four legged friends out the the Plains and hope they do more than just mark their territory everywhere.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sirius.Ancient.Name said:

wow you have a 2k internet plan, you must be rich lol.

There be plenty of places where fast internet is not an option. Just for Canada's sake...I have a cottage that still can get nothing besides a terrible line of sight or the option of insanely expensive satellite internet (we are talking both are under 1MB down and capped data)