Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #99!

[DE]Rebecca

I have a question on which answer I would like to hear on Devstream.

Since the release of The Sacrifice teaser has been long time; players have managed to come out with hundreds, thousands, billiooooons theories about the plot of the new cinematic quest. After the release of Plains of Eidolon you will give us more details about The Sacrifice quest or how long we will have to wait for more information.

I hope to be noticed. Oh, just like everyone else, I'm very happy with the upcoming Great Plains of Eidolon and Friday's strem: D

25 minutes ago, 00Nopax said:

are new players going to be given access to it right away or do they need to do the whole game story to unlock it?

Theyve already stated that the Plains will be accessible immediately after Vor's prize. So unless there are any changes to that plan, new players will definitely be able to access the new area and other stuff. there will still be parts that are locked to them. More specifically Second Dream and War Within spoilers stuff. 

31 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Well, there goes any chance of my friends playing it with me. They all have slower internet.

3+ GB means it's probably under 4 GB ( or it would say 4+ GB). If they downloaded Warframe in the first place (which is about 15 GB) they should be fine.

They can just download overnight if need be. Speaking from experience, slow internet is annoying, but not the end of the world.

Guess that settles it, I'll see everyone on the Plains Monday. My months of preparation to get ready for PoE and to have Rivens to sell on launch made redundant (over 120k Kuva to get a Vectis Riven to sell). Getting married on Friday so I'll spend my weekend enjoying that instead :)

Edited by VerinESC