Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #99!

[DE]Rebecca

Question: A map-out upon touching any little puddle or body of water in the plains looks very off-putting - have you thought of granting us sharkwing opportunities in the deeper parts, or simply allowing us to walk in some of the shallower waters? At the very least, have you thought about (or could you please think about) allowing Hydroid to walk on it like normal, or at least letting his puddle form stay afloat atop it? He is the water warframe, after all. 

Speaking of which, if all the bodies of water are considered map-outs, how will that work with knocking enemies into them? Will they seriously 'drown' from a map-out once knocked into an ankle-high pond?

I'm excited for the precedent this update sets for the game; With open world nodes soon to be a thing, I can hardly wait for more of them to become available at other locations: Running through the Martian wasteland, Fighting onboard a full-sized Grineer Fomorian... there is no limit to what we can hope for in the future, and I'm certain the DEv's have similar ideas as well.

7 minutes ago, Razor-Terror said:

Question:
Will Set mods become available in the future in other places in the system, or will they be exclusive to the Plains of Eidolon and future open landscapes?

They have said that they are currently exclusive to PoE but they are open to change in the future.

WOOO!!  Another stream!!!

hey....I know....how about this stream Rebecca and a bunch of the devs go and take down one of the walking giants in the Plains of Eidelon?

Is that too selfish to ask to see them do a DE raid? 

I think that would be fun to watch....though might make the stream a bit wild trying to place all the game windows on the screen at the same time. 

7 hours ago, MJ_GreenPL said:

One of minor plot points is that their tinkering went too far and ruined Earth's natural habitat turning it into a toxic wasteland which is why they moved to the Moon. It was centuries after The Collapse that Earth became green again.

Err, that's not right.

Earth became a toxic and infested wasteland after The Great Plague.

Hello Devs,

If you've not dropped from exhaustion here are some questions for you:

How excited are you about them Plains?

Would you consider adding a find squad option for the Trials? (It is like the biggest perk from having moved the relics out of the void, not really needing to waste that much time on forming a squad)

DE Steve, will you ever start streaming again? I found your streams very insightful. 

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Join us this Friday, October 13th for a Devstream!

Who:  Whoever is awake!

What:  Come one come all for the 99th Devstream  – where we’ll be taking time to explain the massive update of Plains of Eidolon! We’re hoping the Update is out before the Devstream… if it is, get ready for some Twitch Drops! If it isn’t, we’ll be going over the Update notes on air and walking you through the 3+ GB of content!

Tenno – this truly is our most ambitious Update to date. We are so excited to spend time with you in its launch week – so get comfortable and prepare yourself to celebrate the journey we’ve been on together. Warframe was once a single tileset… and now we’ve got a landscape. Let’s explore it together! 

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Hydroid Prime Access!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this October 13th at 2 p.m ET!  

DE:

I don't know if you have noticed, but a big part of the player base has been talking over the Ash rework we got over a year ago. Many of us have tried to summarize a way to get our Ash back into good hands since currently speaking, there is not much synergy for his abilities, and BS is one of the slowest, most energy costing abilities in terms of an ultimate in the game. Will you ever look at Ash again? Much of the community has so much to offer for great and fantastic changes.

On behalf of all Ash lovers, we ask that we get some sort of reply or response. It has been over a year and the Ash Mega thread is still going, and we are still hoping.

Your beloved Tenno,

Kunsumption

Unrelated to the PoE update, but I've been curious for quite some time as to whether or not we'll ever see a similar upgrade variant to the Infested weapons as other factions have. We have Wraith for Grineer, Vandal for corpus, and Prime/Dex/insert syndicate name here variants for tenno, but nothing for the infested save for the Mutalist variants, but those are.....lacking?

Short and sweet is will we ever see an "Ancient" Infested variant or something along those lines? Thanks for the answer if you guys get to it and thanks for all the amazing content you've pumped out since I started playing in update 7. Keep up the good work!

Edited by ObviousLee
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, 00Nopax said:

as a new player im interested more on the new content -

are new players going to be given access to it right away or do they need to do the whole game story to unlock it?

stuff like that xD

anyway loving the game so far - great dev team

as support im buying platinum xD

they said you can get access to the plains after Vor's Prize is complete

• Like 1