Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #99!

[DE]Rebecca

13 hours ago, 00Nopax said:

as a new player im interested more on the new content -

are new players going to be given access to it right away or do they need to do the whole game story to unlock it?

stuff like that xD

anyway loving the game so far - great dev team

as support im buying platinum xD

u need the war withing questline finished so u sitll have time to make it happen as far i know ? 

Horray-the team is back...ish

My only question is-will you lads ever recover from the coffee overdrive you had this week/month ....

We all appreciate what you are doing,thank you for loving Warframe almost as much as we do :)! See ya' in the plains!Hopefully today...oh well,whenever it happens,I will stand ready,Golden wings on my back and bladed disc in my right hand!

19 minutes ago, WarHounDS said:

u need the war withing questline finished so u sitll have time to make it happen as far i know ? 

The only quest you need completed is the Vor's Prize quest to enter Plains of Eidolon. You must complete The War Within to play at night and fight the Eidolons.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cicasajt said:

i am disappointed. couldnt you guys tell us earlier that dont expect it before the end of the week instead of all the needless teasing?

You sound surprised :D

Pretty sure it was clear to everyone that "next week" means Friday evening, unless by some miracle absolutely everything is done days ahead of time, in which case they probably would have pushed to finish it a week ago.

I'm so excited, I'm holding my breath!

My only question for you guys is... how will revives work? Will there be 4, and if you run out, you get a cooldown? Will there be shops where we get "PoE" revives?

Thank you guys so much! This is not only a huge step for Warframe but one for all FTP games!

I'd personally thank everyone that worked on it, I know it will be the best.

15 hours ago, 00Nopax said:

as a new player im interested more on the new content -

are new players going to be given access to it right away or do they need to do the whole game story to unlock it?

stuff like that xD

anyway loving the game so far - great dev team

as support im buying platinum xD

you will have access to cetus and the open area right after vor's prize (the introduction quest you do at the very first of your warframe lifespan), but to be able to kill the eidolons themselves you need to unlock a few things from the second dream and the war within quests

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but PoE to me seems a great time to have an event/tactical alert with Primed Chamber as a reward to encourage even more sniper rifle use than we'll be seeing due to the huge open areas and long sightlines in PoE.

Kittens-laser-pointer-sniper.gif

• Like 1