Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Universal hatred of all things Conclave

ThaT_WHiTE_KiiD

8 hours ago, FierceRadiance said:

I don't think you know them all.

i merely implied i know most but you're right, no player knows every single person who plays.

9 hours ago, FierceRadiance said:

Am I playing against the Jimi Hendrixes (or Joe Satrianis, or Steve Vais, or Yngwie Malmsteens) of Conclave from the very beginning? Sure seemed like it. Or else they were aim-botting, something others claim isn't happening. Either way, fun=0.

That's because you got people like @ThaT_WHiTE_KiiD going around killing new players in RC mode for "cool clips". There was a thread for Forced Graduation i.e RC being disabled for anyone who gets more than 1k kills.

skill differential is so steep that every one of the small group of players I know who have tried it (including yours truly) came to the same conclusion: this is not fun

As i've stated before this is nothing new for fast paced games, this is why they're not popular and i doubt they ever will be even in the next decade. The fast paced games are what most don't prefer and on top of it the skill ceiling puts off many people. This is why such games have small communities with dedicated players. 

"get gud" rarely motivates me to play a game.

That's only if you want to be on top of the score board in pub games, I play almost regularly i.e i play exclusively for Conclave but even I don't go to pub matches all the time. Sometimes i just go in invite only with a friend or two to play. Not playing for the rewards, not playing to make myself known, just playing for fun and that is what the purpose of Conclave is supposed to be. A fun little break from the usual PvE, the rewards are just a minor bonus.

10 hours ago, ThaT_WHiTE_KiiD said:

If I see players running around as a default excal I ignore them, unless I'm trying to make a YT video or something, because I'll try to get cool clips in that case

So you're saying you don't kill RC players unless you want a cool clip of you killing RC players?

You are a player with almost 6k kills playing in a mode where players start off with 0 kills. It takes 100-150 games to even get 1k kills and by that time a player is more than experienced enough to be too good for RC, RC is a mode where people who barely even know how to bullet jump with fresh accounts or players who never even tried Conclave plays in and there you are with non-experienced players. Anyone with 1k kills or more is too good for RC, maybe not good enough to go against the regulars outside of RC but certainly better than those in RC who can't even move and shoot at the same time.

10 hours ago, ThaT_WHiTE_KiiD said:

the only time I tryhard in RC is when I run into them pub stomping and farming new players or players just trying to do challenges to get the PvP rewards. Sometimes I get destroyed even in RC by guys like that.

This doesn't justify you being in RC at all, nothing does, it's basically "Player A is toxic so i'm just being toxic too, So that must mean being toxic is ok". They deserve no respect because they farm new players for relic packs or to boost their own k/d, you're falling into the same category as them since you just claimed you kill RC players for "cool clips".

Say whatever you want but you can't justify your decision, You want to be able to play with your RC and NonRC friends? Cool, go in Invite only mode. You want to be able to play with your RC and NonRC friends in public? Cool, tell your RC buddies to turn off RC, simple fix.

9 hours ago, .Zel said:

i merely implied i know most but you're right, no player knows every single person who plays.

That's because you got people like @ThaT_WHiTE_KiiD going around killing new players in RC mode for "cool clips". There was a thread for Forced Graduation i.e RC being disabled for anyone who gets more than 1k kills.

As i've stated before this is nothing new for fast paced games, this is why they're not popular and i doubt they ever will be even in the next decade. The fast paced games are what most don't prefer and on top of it the skill ceiling puts off many people. This is why such games have small communities with dedicated players. 

That's only if you want to be on top of the score board in pub games, I play almost regularly i.e i play exclusively for Conclave but even I don't go to pub matches all the time. Sometimes i just go in invite only with a friend or two to play. Not playing for the rewards, not playing to make myself known, just playing for fun and that is what the purpose of Conclave is supposed to be. A fun little break from the usual PvE, the rewards are just a minor bonus.

So you're saying you don't kill RC players unless you want a cool clip of you killing RC players?

You are a player with almost 6k kills playing in a mode where players start off with 0 kills. It takes 100-150 games to even get 1k kills and by that time a player is more than experienced enough to be too good for RC, RC is a mode where people who barely even know how to bullet jump with fresh accounts or players who never even tried Conclave plays in and there you are with non-experienced players. Anyone with 1k kills or more is too good for RC, maybe not good enough to go against the regulars outside of RC but certainly better than those in RC who can't even move and shoot at the same time.

This doesn't justify you being in RC at all, nothing does, it's basically "Player A is toxic so i'm just being toxic too, So that must mean being toxic is ok". They deserve no respect because they farm new players for relic packs or to boost their own k/d, you're falling into the same category as them since you just claimed you kill RC players for "cool clips".

Say whatever you want but you can't justify your decision, You want to be able to play with your RC and NonRC friends? Cool, go in Invite only mode. You want to be able to play with your RC and NonRC friends in public? Cool, tell your RC buddies to turn off RC, simple fix.

I'm flattered you think I'm as good as the pros or "Jimi Hendrixes" as we're calling them, but I'm no where near it. As I said, I get destroyed in RC, or do well in it, it just depends. Same goes without the filter, sometimes I get destroyed, sometimes I do well. It is what it is.

More or less, yeah. I don't tryhard, as I said. Meaning I don't utilize my full potential in RC. I don't get clips from pub stomping new players I get cool clips from screwing around and trying new things I'm usually trash at like sniping and getting lucky for example (they get plenty of kills on me when I'm messing around going for clips, trust me). In fact near all my clips in my videos are based on luck. I record only 1-2 matches and edit the same day, it's not about showcasing my skill man, if it was I'd put more time in to get better clips against actually good players. It's about the editing and making cool videos of a cool game with a lot of potential for cool videos and clips. When I said I only tryhard in RC when I run into players pub stomping new players, I obviously meant I only tryhard to kill those specific players. Meaning I don't go full tryhard and join in the farming, I try to kill the players farming. I don't want to call you stupid, but you knew that's what I meant, I made it clear enough. It doesn't make me toxic for trying to stop players from pub stomping.

I don't know why this thread means so much to you that you took it upon yourself to search me up in game, but so be it I guess, lol. Since you looked me up that means you would also know I have 2k+ deaths alongside the 6k kills, as I said, players in RC get plenty of kills on me all the time (granted many of those kills and deaths are from outside RC as well). I don't tryhard and pub stomp, I screw around in RC. Players rack up more kills than me, surpass me on the scoreboard, kill me, all the time. They get their fair share of kills on me, it's far from one sided. I don't just take advantage of new players like you want to make me out to. Also, I'm trying to figure out why you think the only people in RC are fresh accounts that can't bullet jump. When was the last time you were in RC? What makes you think it's just me and a few other players farming fresh accounts? Why do you think you can speak on behalf of RC players when you clearly don't even play in it? You're really underestimating the players in RC. They're not fu(ck)ing bots or braindead they can move and shoot at the same time, and do far more than you think, many of them. You're just exaggerating to try to make your weak argument stronger. Don't assume your argument is strong because your popular in the PvP community so you get blind upvotes.

The people I play with in RC are in RC for a reason, they refuse to play outside of it out of fear we'll just match with pros and get destroyed. It's not unknown that the pros ruin the experience for a lot of players by pub stomping people fresh out of RC. But that's somehow justified because they have the filter turned off. So basically what the pros or regulars want people to believe is it's ok for them to pub stomp low skill players because they're not in RC. But people who play in RC past 1k kills (even if they don't tryhard and pub stomp) are toxic. I suppose the root of the problem would be the regulars. Regulars pub stomp outside of RC, which causes players to not want to play outside of RC, then those players play in RC (some noob farming, some just trying to play for fun without getting destroyed by regulars), which then causes the regulars to have less players to pub stomp, so the regulars cry that the players trying to avoid them are all toxic. Me personally, I've always seen RC as a sort of casual mode (a more laid back, less sweaty version of PvP), while as turning it off would be competitive. Even if I am toxic as you claim, you're no better. Get off your high horse man.

Edited by ThaT_WHiTE_KiiD

9 minutes ago, ThaT_WHiTE_KiiD said:

I don't know why this thread means so much to you that you took it upon yourself to search me up in game, but so be it I guess

You're from the same clan as b**d*man(censored name cause i don't want to name and shame) who is a well known RC farmer, left RC after he got 28k+ kills on new players in RC and has not touched PvP ever since he has left RC. Of course myself and any other players will question your intentions.

13 minutes ago, ThaT_WHiTE_KiiD said:

Also, I'm trying to figure out why you think the only people in RC are fresh accounts that can't bullet jump. When was the last time you were in RC? What makes you think it's just me and a few other players farming fresh accounts? Why do you think you can speak on behalf of RC players when you clearly don't even play in it?

Because we see people who do play in RC complain about people like you, way too experienced for RC but still in RC. Last complain i've seen of such sort was from the player @-Dice- when he first started playing Conclave. I may not be in RC now but i was there when i started and so ik what type of players populate RC mostly, i still know people who play in RC as they are new so ik nothing much has changed, majority are new players and some people like you who think they can justify their presence in RC.

20 minutes ago, ThaT_WHiTE_KiiD said:

The people I play with in RC are in RC for a reason, they refuse to play outside of it out of fear we'll just match with pros and get destroyed.

And new players in RC don't want to play because of players like you camping in RC stomping them.

22 minutes ago, ThaT_WHiTE_KiiD said:

They're not fu(ck)ing bots or braindead they can move and shoot and the same time.

In Conclave moving is bullet jumping around, not walking or sprinting, I see people outside of RC who can't even move fast and aim at the same time and ik from my experience in RC that it was no different.

Ik other players like your fellow clanmate who farms RC, i got farmed by them too back then when i started. Now i am out of RC and can actually stand against them but alas, they're still in RC, still farming new players.

26 minutes ago, ThaT_WHiTE_KiiD said:

people who play in RC past 1k kills (even if they don't tryhard and pub stomp) are toxic

You in particular are from the same clan as an RC farmer, this calls for a lot of doubt. You got 6k kills and you can say "maybe that's not a lot" but your clan mate has 28k+ from RC. can you justify that? More importantly, Should you even bother try justifying such a thing.

28 minutes ago, ThaT_WHiTE_KiiD said:

which then causes the regulars to have less players to pub stomp

There's more players outside of RC, most who make it past RC tend to stick around, whereas those who don't make it past RC just forget about Conclave in general.

31 minutes ago, ThaT_WHiTE_KiiD said:

you're no better. Get off your high horse man.

"Pros play outside of RC so i will stay inside of RC forever", you're the one staying in RC just to feel you're almighty among the new players, your clanmate sure stayed in it to turn his negative K/D into a positive one.

You can't justify staying in RC, you're just throwing oil on fire, even those who don't PvP can understand the reason why.

7 hours ago, .Zel said:

You're from the same clan as b**d*man(censored name cause i don't want to name and shame) who is a well known RC farmer, left RC after he got 28k+ kills on new players in RC and has not touched PvP ever since he has left RC. Of course myself and any other players will question your intentions.

Because we see people who do play in RC complain about people like you, way too experienced for RC but still in RC. Last complain i've seen of such sort was from the player @-Dice- when he first started playing Conclave. I may not be in RC now but i was there when i started and so ik what type of players populate RC mostly, i still know people who play in RC as they are new so ik nothing much has changed, majority are new players and some people like you who think they can justify their presence in RC.

And new players in RC don't want to play because of players like you camping in RC stomping them.

In Conclave moving is bullet jumping around, not walking or sprinting, I see people outside of RC who can't even move fast and aim at the same time and ik from my experience in RC that it was no different.

Ik other players like your fellow clanmate who farms RC, i got farmed by them too back then when i started. Now i am out of RC and can actually stand against them but alas, they're still in RC, still farming new players.

You in particular are from the same clan as an RC farmer, this calls for a lot of doubt. You got 6k kills and you can say "maybe that's not a lot" but your clan mate has 28k+ from RC. can you justify that? More importantly, Should you even bother try justifying such a thing.

There's more players outside of RC, most who make it past RC tend to stick around, whereas those who don't make it past RC just forget about Conclave in general.

"Pros play outside of RC so i will stay inside of RC forever", you're the one staying in RC just to feel you're almighty among the new players, your clanmate sure stayed in it to turn his negative K/D into a positive one.

You can't justify staying in RC, you're just throwing oil on fire, even those who don't PvP can understand the reason why.

Bandzman doesn't play Warframe at all anymore, not just PvP. He's been inactive for 100+ days. He also wasn't a farmer. He wouldn't even know what that is, he wasn't an avid gamer. He was just a regular guy who got stoned and played after work sometimes because he thought Warframe PvP in specific was fun. You clearly never spoke to him, just assumed. Just like you continue to assume my intentions when playing RC despite me giving you my reasons over and over. He didn't play outside RC to farm, he did so because he liked to play casually and just have fun with the game and not get stomped by the regulars. It wasn't fun to him to join a match and not get any kills because the regulars that play all day stomp everyone into the ground. It was never about the K/D he just liked playing. Why is it such a foreign concept to you that some people just play it for fun and aren't worried about showcasing their skill or stats? The dude had 28k kills but also 27k deaths, something you neglected to mention to make your argument seem more valid. He really wasn't a threat to new players anyway, they obviously got their fair share of kills on him. Again, they're not just mindless bots that can't figure out how to get kills. If you were getting farmed by Bandz, you must've just been really bad. Speaking as someone who played with him, he met players that could outplay him all the time. So speak for yourself.

I'm not going over my presence in RC with you YET AGAIN. Refer to my earlier posts where I have already explained why I still play in RC (AT TIMES) if you need to do so. The majority of the time I'm not playing in it, but as I've said, I play with certain people like clanmates looking for a more casual approach to PvP. When I play solo I play outside of it. I'm not going to rank up and limit myself from playing with friends and clanmates to justify myself to you and the regulars. I don't care about your opinions on the subject. Let me play the game how I want to play and with whom I want to play it with. Also, I know you want to speak on behalf of all the regulars, but who's to say they'd all agree with all of your points? Or did you just assume that as well?

Your entire argument is based solely on assumption and exaggeration because it's weak and not much of an argument at all. There's no need to continue this pointless circle I'm going in with you. Not to mention the fact that this little fued has stretched far from the original topic of this thread, so it doesn't need to continue. I think we can both agree on that. Anyway, think what you want about me, I don't need to justify my actions to you as if you're some God Emperor of Warframe PvP, as if that'd be much of a title anyway. I'm still going to play in RC when I play with my friends that prefer to do so, or when I want to play casually and mess around maybe to get clips or just for the heII of it, and still going to play outside of it when I want to play with my friends that prefer that or when I play solo more seriously and tryhard. I've got no hard feelings towards you or how you choose to play, I'm not going to try to tell you how you should play like you want to do for me, I'm just happy people still play and have an interest in keeping it alive and progressing. Anyway, at the end of the day it's a game and we're both going to play how we want to. See you in Conclave I guess.

(this will be my last reply, if that wasn't already clear enough. Respond if you have more to say, I'll read your response but don't expect further replies from me)

9 hours ago, .Zel said:

Last complain i've seen of such sort was from the player @-Dice- when he first started playing Conclave.

That was only problematic in the first 1 or 2 match, all that was done by them was spamming ability but had no general aim, they behaved very rudely once i started to counter them and they were not able to kill me anymore. Such player staying in mode made for new people is sad, it is what is called as seal clubbing in other PvP game i used to play.

I only tell you about that as i felt it was unfair for those who couldn't defend themselves.

3 hours ago, ThaT_WHiTE_KiiD said:

also 27k deaths

I checked both of your profiles, he has 21k deaths, i'm sure it was just mistake and you mistook 1 for 7.

3 hours ago, ThaT_WHiTE_KiiD said:

they're not just mindless bots that can't figure out how to get kills.

I start playing over a month or 2 ago i think, i go in, i know not how to bj but just walk and sprint.........i still got scores like 15-0 in RC, when i learn how to move and shoot like good players of Conclave. I get 35-0 or more, i started playing outside of RC when i find out it was possible because in RC, PvP was no different than PvE, i saw little to no skill in RC. The ones who abuse RC and farm new players also just spam ability for kills, no aim. Most i saw were Mr1-10.

It is true i only got barely 120/130 kill in RC and rest 1k outside of RC against worthy players so i cannot know if that is what it is all RC was like, but i feel bad and it felt unfair for me to play in RC due to caliber of player there and if i do not fight those better than me then i cannot improve.

But seeing your argument, and i have read all that is posted......you are just giving sad excuse, you say you cannot go against regulars, this is because you restrain your potential by playing against those who are not better than you. If you truly do mean you get stomped regularly and play out of RC when you play solo then that must mean you do not play out of RC much, because someone who get stomped can't have 1k death with 6k kill, that is not what is called getting stomped.

I still have RC option as i not have enough credit to offer to teshin to rank up but just to be able to see for myself i still would not go in there, as i said, RC players seemed no different than me than PvE bots, simply because they are learning and i do not want to be a big wall in their learning experience, that is what people like you are.

15 hours ago, -Dice- said:

That was only problematic in the first 1 or 2 match, all that was done by them was spamming ability but had no general aim, they behaved very rudely once i started to counter them and they were not able to kill me anymore. Such player staying in mode made for new people is sad, it is what is called as seal clubbing in other PvP game i used to play.

I only tell you about that as i felt it was unfair for those who couldn't defend themselves.

I checked both of your profiles, he has 21k deaths, i'm sure it was just mistake and you mistook 1 for 7.

I start playing over a month or 2 ago i think, i go in, i know not how to bj but just walk and sprint.........i still got scores like 15-0 in RC, when i learn how to move and shoot like good players of Conclave. I get 35-0 or more, i started playing outside of RC when i find out it was possible because in RC, PvP was no different than PvE, i saw little to no skill in RC. The ones who abuse RC and farm new players also just spam ability for kills, no aim. Most i saw were Mr1-10.

It is true i only got barely 120/130 kill in RC and rest 1k outside of RC against worthy players so i cannot know if that is what it is all RC was like, but i feel bad and it felt unfair for me to play in RC due to caliber of player there and if i do not fight those better than me then i cannot improve.

But seeing your argument, and i have read all that is posted......you are just giving sad excuse, you say you cannot go against regulars, this is because you restrain your potential by playing against those who are not better than you. If you truly do mean you get stomped regularly and play out of RC when you play solo then that must mean you do not play out of RC much, because someone who get stomped can't have 1k death with 6k kill, that is not what is called getting stomped.

I still have RC option as i not have enough credit to offer to teshin to rank up but just to be able to see for myself i still would not go in there, as i said, RC players seemed no different than me than PvE bots, simply because they are learning and i do not want to be a big wall in their learning experience, that is what people like you are.

Sounds like you were an above average player from the start. I've been playing PvP in this game for a little over a year and I'm still not good enough to go 15/35-0 in RC or out of it, granted I don't play that often, maybe once a week for 1-2 matches. So that's pretty impressive, to be honest. I've never seen RC as no different than PvE, I've never been that good, as I've stated lol. Maybe if I played every day for hours I'd be that good, but it means very little to me to be good at this game (or games in general), as I've implied in previous posts. As I've said time and time again, I really just like playing for fun and making videos from time to time (to show off how cool the game is, not my skill or the kills I get in the videos). I wish I had found the words to better explain that in previous posts, that would've probably cleared up the confusion much quicker. I regret arguing back and forth with @.Zel over this because it was a waste of both of our time.

I get what you're saying about the ability spam, but that's a problem in both RC and out of it. Anything that causes impair or knockdown in PvP is kind of BS in my opinion, considering the game is focused around movement. The only frame I use is Volt so my abilities aren't that good for getting kills, the shock can pick off people at really low health at times but his speed boost and shield are what I like about him. He's also just the only frame I have besides Excal, Nidus, and Equinox but I never really got into the others.

I don't feel bad for playing in RC because my skill was never like yours in this game nor did I ever care for it to be. I'm not a regular by any means. I just play casually (for fun) and have met countless players that could best me even in RC. Not necessarily stomp me, but they could get more kills on me than I could get on them and they could win the overall match over me. For example maybe they go 25-7 and I go 15-9 or they go 22-10 and I go 16-8. There's been times where I've been stomped too, though. I think my worst game was something along the lines of 2-14 but that was one of the first games I played outside of RC. My worst in RC was more something around 4-12. FtSwag has a 4-5 K/D, Tanvir01 a 3 K/D I think, and ---Legacy--- a 2 something K/D, etc. those guys and sometimes Bandzman were who would stomp me in RC when we'd play. Also some randoms every once in awhile, I actually have a video on my YT channel of me getting stomped by random players I found farming awhile back.

I never said I couldn't play against regulars. I've played against PythaDragon, FullMetal, squidd, Sky_, etc. before. They pretty much destroy me but I manage to get kills on them. I play against better players than me every time I play WF PvP. I'm really not that good of a player and never said that I was. In every post I've said that I play for fun or for videos for the most part but will tryhard at times like when I play against farmers or play outside of RC solo. You're right I don't play solo that often though. Like I said I'll play maybe 1-2 matches whenever I get on, usually the first will be casual match in RC with friends that prefer it, second will be a more sweaty match with friends that play outside RC. I didn't say I always get stomped, though, I just said that I do get stomped sometimes. I don't have 1k deaths though, I haven't been on in awhile because I guess you and .Zel both play far more often than me because you've both been studying my account and my clanmates accounts (kind of weird that it meant that much to you, but I'm not judging), but I know my K/D in this game is around a 2.3 so I couldn't have 1k deaths with 6k kills. And yeah, call me what you want but I don't see myself as this huge barrier in the way of people playing the game, I'm not anywhere near racking up 35-0 games. I'd consider you more of a threat in the time you spent in RC than I've ever been. But either way, those players you were stomping had the option to leave, they chose to stay and get stomped, so it's not on you and you have no real reason to feel bad. That's just my take on it.

@.Zel  @-Dice-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRkS17Gbs4u1h_W2W7_Z-ZA

My YouTube channel. So you can see for yourselves what I meant about me making the videos to showcase the game's fun PvP not my skill or the kills I'm getting in them. No, I didn't say I go for "cool kills" I said I go for "cool clips" meaning clips that I deem interesting, unique, action packed, etc.

I'd love to know your thoughts so if you do check out the videos, feel free to leave feedback. Didn't like them? Dislike and tell me why. Liked them? Tell me why. I'm all for constructive criticism.

I have videos of me playing in RC and videos of me playing outside of it. The videos under my playlist "Warframe PvP" are outside of RC. The videos under the playlist "Mash-Up/Montage Videos" are inside of RC. Give or take a few. I just checked and some of the earlier full length matches under Warframe PvP look to be in RC.