The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WF easy?

CullyLad

Wow this topic blew up quick.

Yes, spy is not hard if you memorize the required paths and timings.

And yes, sortie spy is impossible if 4 guys bring totally random frames and goof off with no intention to win.

remember it's not only run n gun in WF 

there are challenges with traps and sensors from Maroo quest, the quest that has you scanning stuff for cephalon, the junction that forces you to find hidden cache,

farming and resource management in general is its own challenge 

teamwork vs selfish agendas is a big challenge 

i myself have to get over my anxiety to start trading buying/ selling wares instead of grinding everything 

the system has something for everyone to work on 

48 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

or maybe a spy sortie mission with 3 guys who dont know what they are doing

Oof....If only you could convince those guys to stand in a corner Blair Witch style.

It seems like the missions where ya just can't get leeches is Spy...Everyone has to try the vaults.

11 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

Since when did Overwatch take skill?

On Topic: It gets harder later on.

Since Widowmaker? 

She's so high skill I'll go as far as saying that learning Widow has taught me all the core FPS and sniping mechanics/ terminology that made my Warframe experience enjoyable. It was a good primer. 

WM's rifle helped me learn to charge Paris and nail headshots, flankers there require you to do quick 180 turns on a console controller,  which  I now apply to CC hordes coming at you from everywhere. 

Widow grappling + sniping has you using high vantage points and tricky angles, this helps you see defense and interception missions on a different POV

OW sniper training helped me p&#! mastery tests and use Warframe weapons with efficiency and speed I'm grateful for it all

1 hour ago, CullyLad said:

Hi all, im playing WF about 3 weeks now and had a blast so far.

I do have a decently built Lenz and Arca Plasmor that at times feel a bit OP but my frames are far from their max potential thus far.

Wait a minute, you are playing WF for about 3 weeks and you are already using Arca Plasmor which requires Mastery Rank 10?

Hmm MR 10 in 21 days. Interesting.

1 hour ago, CullyLad said:

Hi all, im playing WF about 3 weeks now and had a blast so far.

However im finding all content too easy, i dont even have any fully modded frames yet and all enemies are just a faceroll.

Am i missing something here or is the game meant to be so easy?

I do have a decently built Lenz and Acra Plasmor that at times feel a bit OP but my frames are far from their max potential thus far.

Im not complaining here im more trying to educate myself, is WF just an easy game or am i missing out on more tougher ennemies somewhere?

Sorties are the highest enemies ive found and they are not a challenge at all.

I was hoping for tougher enemies/content.

Try doing longer endless missions like survivals/defenses.

Please select your difficult lvl:

1. Solo mode ( learning myself )

2. Pubs ( look at that Guy,....)

3. Clanmates... Veterans? ( I need a taxi to this alert....)

4. Youtubers builds? ( I don't need help with mods it's better copy and paste)

I'm pretty sure you are playing option 1

XDDD

36 minutes ago, Sarcasm4Free said:

Wait a minute, you are playing WF for about 3 weeks and you are already using Arca Plasmor which requires Mastery Rank 10?

I'm now on Day 33 and nearly MR16, so not impossible...

36 minutes ago, Sarcasm4Free said:

You know some people actually use plat for stuff.

I am even more keen to assume that, because Arca Plasmor and Lenz also want x10 fieldron, which ain't exactly something a new player can get fast.

51 minutes ago, Sarcasm4Free said:

I can show you my profile if you dont believe me mate.

2 minutes ago, PyreFox said:

Try Mot surival in the Void without fully upgraded mods then come back to the forums.

Im back to the forums and what you suggest is just silly no offence.

Thats like saying race an f1 car with a road car,

Its like saying raid with your guild in an mmo with no gear equipped

Hardly countering my point about game difficulty now really is it?

Ive said already my frames only have a couple of mods and are maybe only 30-40 % of optimal, granted my weapons all pretty well modded.

In answer to OP: Warframe is a larger game than simply a co-op shooter lootfest grinder, there are quite a few things you can do besides the obvious to make your time in even the easiest missions a bit more interesting. There are hidden things to find: Kuria, the Cephalon Fragments, scanning any and all of the mobs for info on drops and where to find certain types of things, and much more. The devs have  worked pretty hard at creating quite a bit of depth to the game for those who like exploration and poking about in every nook and cranny.

If that's not your thing, try out playing the missions in a different way, such as try to meet the requirements for the "win" as quickly as you can, or the opposite, try to find every single loot container in the map Of course, these kinds of experiments are best done as a solo player, which almost always adds a bit of excitement to the process. Anyway, there are many ways to create fun in the game  for yourself well beyond the basic gameplay that everyone does. Something I find great fun is using the incredible mobility to get to places that by all rights shouldn't be accessible to players, but are anyway. 

That's the beauty of this game, something I have always liked about it the players  can and do find new and perhaps unintended ways to play the game that make the game more colorful and fun to play for everyone. So, continue your Warframe adventure that you have begun so well, and continue to find new ways to have fun with it. Game On!

It could be the gun too. 

I was getting  triggered by how hard my Pluto missions were getting, and with no squad mates in sight I had to fly solo.

Then after leveling a sniper rifle, I switched back to my still unmaxed Ignis Wraith 

This thing is so OP and forgiving with aim it served as shotgun, melee, CC, ability booster with Mag, crate opener & sensor burner all in one. 

Coasted through the planet and opened the junction in minutes. Why did I slum it with the sniper. 

Perhaps that's the challenge you need- equip a more challenging unleveled gun. Equip rifle, pistol or melee only and see what the limitations bring.

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El