Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #185: Cancelled For Tonight (Go Watch An Amazing Warframe Streamer Instead)

[DE]Megan

an annoucement on today?  Oh really is it a good news or bad news, did anyone remember 10 day of maybe of chances of 14th will get PoE had finally for filled or is it going be this version of mine again, because here me what I am going to do on the hype train very soon.

giphy.gif

If the dev success getting PoE then they finally for fill that oath they made to the players not exactly strong word as promies so it doesn't leave an expression how much upset players are going flip the bird switch of the game.  Anyway again if the dev finally success the PoE is done, everyone shall cheer and the people won't complain about it and its timing.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)Saverman3000 said:

I never win anything😢

My advice, don't give up. We all have the same chance of winning, however small, but that doesn't mean we won't ever win in the future. You could win today, or tomorrow, or next week and so on. just keep watching until you DO win. If you win, congrats, and if not, just keep coming back until you do. Just don't give up.