• Announcements

• [DE]Danielle

[PC] THE PLAINS OF EIDOLON SUBFORUM   10/11/2017

Since the Plains of Eidolon update on PC is massive we created a temporary subforum dedicated entirely to it.  If you are thinking of posting feedback on anything PoE related, please post here  and follow the Feedback Thread guidelines:  If you have a bug you’d like to report, please post in the appropriate categories:  General: Please post bug reports that do not fit into the other bug categories here! 
      Cetus/Plains: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the town of Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon here. 
      Focus 2.0/Operator: Please post bug reports pertaining only to Focus 2.0 and Operator Mode here! 
      "Saya's Vigil" Quest: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the "Saya's Vigil" Quest here! 

Threads related to Plains of Eidolon content that are posted outside of this subforum, will be moved into the subforum by the Community Moderators. 

THANK YOU!! 
[DE]Megan

Warframe Update 22: Plains of Eidolon

Focus rework in a nutshell:
ZoIo8eJ.jpg

I wanna say thank you guys, everyone at DE, for all the wonderful years that you guys have given us. This is the biggest update Warframe has even gotten. Seeing Warframe evolve from only one tileset to a huge open landscape brings a tear to my eyes. We want to say thank you for all the content you have provided us for all these years. Your hard work and dedication are extremely admirable, the ambition for this update went through the roof. For the last time, we all love and thank you, DE, for everything you have given us.

Edited by BrokenBullet
Hype and a Thank you
  • Upvote 22
  • Haha 12
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 3
  • Like 12

YES!!!
StI7BAO.gif
Now I have to wait Warframe be updated. o/
Currently in fetal position

Edited by CGs_Knackie
  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 3
  • Satisfied 1

Luckiest Friday the 13th in my entire lifetime.
Thanks Dev team.
:heart:

Edited by Oranji
Added heart emoji because why not.
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Thx for your hardwork! <3 <3 <3

Edited by Haldos
Removed quote.
  • Upvote 2
  • Applause 1