Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Update 22: Plains of Eidolon

[DE]Megan

necesito una ayuda plz que cuando entro a warframe coloco mi e-mail y contraseña me dice error al iniciar sesion como puedo solucionar ese error plz que alguien me ayude :'(

I need a help plz that when I enter warframe I put my e-mail and password tells me error at login as I can solve that error plz that somebody help me: '(

necesito una ayuda plz que cuando entro a warframe coloco mi e-mail y contraseña me dice error al iniciar sesion como puedo solucionar ese error plz que alguien me ayude :'(

I need a help plz that when I enter warframe I put my e-mail and password tells me error at login as I can solve that error plz that somebody help me: '(

Доброго времени суток! Я заметил небольшую текстурную ошибку в скине для кавата,у лап смещены текстуры, который можно приобрести в Цетусе, скриншот приложить не могу ибо не умею ) Пожалуйста исправьте .

С уважением -------BezzubiK-------

Kind time of day! I noticed a small texture error in the skin for the Kawat, the paws are offset texture, which can be purchased in Cetus, a screenshot I can not attach because I can not) Please correct .

With respect -------BezzubiK-------

Edited by -------BezzubiK-------

2 hours ago, BenjaStrick12 said:

It's a bug play something else until then a hotfix is coming soon anyway

While i do like most of this update. the new focus system has ruined the chances too solo stuff imo. sure, online brings some perks but most of the time it's just lag upon lag. so thanks for a greate update, except for the focus system..

I am extremely annoyed.

You refund all my Focus points and tell us to make sure we read the focus trees carefully before picking a Primary. Then FORCE us to pick a Focus tree BEFORE we can actually LOOK at them at all.

How stupid is that?

When the choice screen popped up, I clicked on the first one thinking I was going to get to read through all the trees before I made my choice. But instead it just took that to BE my choice and now I'm stuck in Naramon, which I would NOT have chosen since it no longer gets the invisibility passive.

So now I have to start collecting focus all over again to unlock the tree I actually want to use .

NOT impressed. At all.

Edited by Thirdofherne

5 minutes ago, GRiSLyGRiZZLy said:

I would like to ask how many combinations of Zaw (and different weapons) can be made at Hok's Anvil

I think is 6 types, because Mastery is tied to Strike component after you make weapon Gilded

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Zaw

While Zaws earn Mastery Rank like any other weapon, their progression is tied to the weapon's Strike alone, e.g. if a player levels up a weapon crafted with the Balla Strike to 30, any future Zaws forged using the Balla Strike will no longer provide Mastery regardless of what combination of Grips and Links they have. There are multiple Strikes. These are: Balla, Ooltha, Kronsh, Dehtat, Mewan, Cyath.

19 hours ago, Tykune said:

Still not coming back until the stupidity of Valkyr having more armor than Rhino is fixed.

EDIT: Valkyr Prime having 700 armor is just a spit in Rhino player's faces.

Are you seriously complaining about a Frame that can increase his EHP by that much and buff everyone's damage by almost +200%? I'd put Rhino just behind Loki atm for an overall grade.

Edit: I'm just mesmerized by the update and I'd like to thank DE for all the effort and diligence on Warframe overall. Not only the people that we see on streams but everyone at DE should be eternaly proud. Not only PoE but the game as a whole is splendid! PvE, PvP, Questing, Raiding, Crafting, Melee, you have it all, and all of them are well designed. Even the Lore is awesome, imho.
Cnogratulations, and I know you'll bring even better content for us to enjoy! Hopefuly, it is, and will be for a long time, a profitable endeavor and a fun ride for all of you.

Edited by Toramaru
Back on topic...

On 27/9/2017 at 8:06 PM, [DE]Megan said:

6f80678695b5bf492970ed7d3fae774d.jpg

In early October, players can instantly unlock the most popular and feared weapons in Warframe, the Soma Prime assault rifle and the destructive heavy war axe used by ancient executioners, the Scindo Prime!

This offer will be available for PC, Xbox One and PS4 players.

Note: The Free ‘Prime with Prime” Bundle that includes Frost Prime, Vistapa Prime Syandana and a Dragon Mod Pack may still be claimed for free as a separate offer from Twitch Prime. Visit our Free Prime with Prime page for information on how to claim your free Prime Loot with Twitch Prime!

boooom

Dear DE,

After seeing a lot of what this update has to offer now, colour me impressed.  Cetus itself is wonderful.  I have often called for in the past to see more of this universe come to life with its inhabitants and you've outdone yourself in shaping the village and its people.  The plains in itself is incredible.  The fishing is relaxing, the mining interesting.  There is also you scratching a particular itch of mine that was sadly underrepresented in this game and that's sniper work.  I love, love, LOVE the crazy amount of times I've pulled off miracle shots from ranges unexpected in the past and you've given weapons like the Vectis a new lease of life.  That and it will never get old taking down those Grineer aircraft!

Focus 2.0 so far has revealed its potential and while I personally miss some of the original abilities I can stand to adopt the new ones.  As a long term Naramon player I am not at all saddened to lose the infinite invisibility on demand and after testing the new strengths of the pathI am happy enough with the results.  (Plus there's something endearing about being able to pull off a finisher on a target that tried to evade by using a cloaking device.)  Overall, I'm willing to give you a pass on the Focus changes, unlike how I felt earlier...

Now...that aside, I am now calling this game Bugframe.  I honestly wish you took more time before releasing this update.  I have lost hours of gameplay to numerous issues that make me want to strangle Space Mom occasionally.  (No, not you personally, Rebecca! XD)  Especially when the Lotus refuses to open an armoured vault after saying she did.  Seriously, what is this devilry?!  Bounties tread a fine line between being awesome and downright depressing when bugs like these happen.  But those seem inconsequential compared to say being stuck in that accursed hallway between the Plains and Cetus, especially after a successful Eidolon Hunt.  How many rage quits has it caused?

Is there a dark secret here?  Do the people of Cetus want to lock us up in what will forever be known as the infinite loading hall of doom?

It's like playing Russian Roulette atm.  Damned if you do play, damned if you don't, hoping you'll be able to finish a mission before something far more sinister than Stalker shows up to ruin your day.  Otherwise, there is so much I can praise you DE for a job well done.  I just wish your great work wasn't marred with so many issues that I know you're working hard to address but I still feel like you should have taken more time to get things right rather than ship something that is really pissing off a lot of players, new and veteran alike.

As a Founder, I say this because I care.  I very much want you to succeed and not face any backlash at all because it's insane what kind of angst you do get. >_<

Bad update, very boring, new map is neverending running with one hit mobs over and over, cant even use wings normaly because you need to fish all the time to use them because u can use wings 50x and then u need farm parts and fosh to build uses again , wings become useless because of that  , fishing is boring , i like this game because of action, i dont know what to do in this update, operator weapons  and skills are bad versus warframe weapons and skills, so i not see the point to get them, i hate to play operator mode and switch all the time, another bad thing is countless new materials,quests AND NEW NPC'S are bad, no markers just waste of time in googling everything all the time. Alot of bugs , most annoying is failed to connect because trading and team up is so bad, i sitting like ideot whole day and trying to sell or find party, my fingers now have huge muscles to write same all the time, Overal not playing game that much like before.Why cant stick to original game wich was succesful, just bring more of the same and implement new things more slowly