Warframe Update 22: Plains of Eidolon

At the same time this one of the best updates and worst. What really ruins it for me, is that there is no replacement of zenurik's energy overflow. It limits my build options and playstyle, because i like using my abilities and i dont want to spam pads to keep going. Energy + Abilities = Fun, and you basically removed some of the fun factor, now that is my opinion on the matter.

Just now, Blackender said:

DE help!

i am not able to finish the war within because in the last step where i have to transfarence to my zariman child, my tenno will stay still and i cant do anything then. and i cant quit the mission so im stuck in the mission!

Try alt+f4'ing (forcing the program closed)

and logging back on, that usually fixes stuff

i tried that multiple times..

it doesnt work...

Every time you come back to the mission it does that? You might want to just wait for the hotfix coming prolly later today then, also you can write a support ticket to get their attention a little better, i think you can get to warframe's support page from Warframe.com, it might just be support.warframe.com 

Just now, TennoHack said:

Every time you come back to the mission it does that? You might want to just wait for the hotfix coming prolly later today then, also you can write a support ticket to get their attention a little better, i think you can get to warframe's support page from Warframe.com, it might just be support.warframe.com 

yes everytime!

thanks for the help im gonna do that..

yes everytime!

thanks for the help im gonna do that..

Your welcome! They're pretty aware of a good amount of bugs, they hunt out posts like that, support tickets, ect, especially after a huge update like this, and they are planning to get a decently sized hotfix out later today hopefully, anywhere between an hour or so to whenever they close for the day, hopefully your problem is solved in that. Game development is like, a big systems of levers and pullies and tens of thousands of pounds of string. It may look like one string isn't pulling, but the problem is actually that thing over there with a seemingly unrelated system that doesn't look like it's causing any problems but it actually is wrong in how it's doing it, causing errors and bugs and glitches. Sometimes you can just flip a pully, rotate an axle, and your golden, other times it takes a complete remake from scratch to fix bugs, idk why i started talking about that, but there you go :p

1 minute ago, TennoHack said:

Your welcome! They're pretty aware of a good amount of bugs, they hunt out posts like that, support tickets, ect, especially after a huge update like this, and they are planning to get a decently sized hotfix out later today hopefully, anywhere between an hour or so to whenever they close for the day, hopefully your problem is solved in that. Game development is like, a big systems of levers and pullies and tens of thousands of pounds of string. It may look like one string isn't pulling, but the problem is actually that thing over there with a seemingly unrelated system that doesn't look like it's causing any problems but it actually is wrong in how it's doing it, causing errors and bugs and glitches. Sometimes you can just flip a pully, rotate an axle, and your golden, other times it takes a complete remake from scratch to fix bugs, idk why i started talking about that, but there you go :p

i saw that there is a major bug in the war within with everyone who plays the quest after the PoE update... i did the support ticket.. lets now hope they fix it as soon as possible haha...

2 minutes ago, Blackender said:

i saw that there is a major bug in the war within with everyone who plays the quest after the PoE update... i did the support ticket.. lets now hope they fix it as soon as possible haha...

Good lick

ладно миссию !! я вообще уже с утра не могу войти в игру после этой обновы , я уже начинаю немного не навидить эйдолон )))))

The problem is, it's not fun.

A game is meant to be fun.

But you're looking at thousands of hours of farming (and that's not hyperbole, that's how long it will actually take) to max these things out, with the return of being better at that farming.

It's too much. There's no return, no reward for a frankly absurd amount of investment.

Blueprints for things like bait, are one use which should *really* be reusable.

The Archwing is a reusable gear item never mind you don't need it for Archwing or Sharkwing, you just have access to your equipment.

It's all just absurd padding.

Grind is not Content.

Edited by DarkOvion
  • Like 1

necesito una ayuda plz que cuando entro a warframe coloco mi e-mail y contraseña me dice error al iniciar sesion como puedo solucionar ese error plz que alguien me ayude :'(

I need a help plz that when I enter warframe I put my e-mail and password tells me error at login as I can solve that error plz that somebody help me: '(