[DE]Megan

Warframe Update 22: Plains of Eidolon

yay, and now the network is broken....think it's time DE realised the strain a new update would put on the servers....

I cannot log into the game for some odd reason. Every time I try to sign in it says to check my log in information. I can't even sign in on the main website 0.0 somebody help plz 

59 minutes ago, eragon1581 said:

I cannot log into the game for some odd reason. Every time I try to sign in it says to check my log in information. I can't even sign in on the main website 0.0 somebody help plz 

Don't worry, it's related to the huge number of people still updating there game. It will be back over time

3 minutes ago, nonscience said:

Don't worry, it's related to the huge number of people still updating there game. It will be back over time

Hopefully within the next hour

I got a pretty good amount of work done before everything died so I guess that's fine. All that matters is my clan stuff was started and weapons building. But oh well. Kinda expected there to be problems with such a huge update. May as well get a nap in while DE do their thing.

Hype has cost you your bandwith, DE. Victory has defeated you!

Seriously, though, amazing work. I only got to enjoy Cetus for a few minutes before the servers appeared to have imploded, but it looked great, and just looking through the update notes shows that this update has been a monumental undertaking. I am really looking forward for things settling down a bit and the servers becoming operational again, so I could fully experience the wonders to be found in the Plains of Eidolon.

slightly disappointing that the Focus refund is locked to school - it was heavily implied the focus refund would let us choose new trees and paths, but being I'd only focused on 3/5, the other 2 retain 0 focus, meaning I can still only really go with what I had before... after I grind to unlock extra access again~

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DarkOvion said:

slightly disappointing that the Focus refund is locked to school - it was heavily implied the focus refund would let us choose new trees and paths, but being I'd only focused on 3/5, the other 2 retain 0 focus, meaning I can still only really go with what I had before... after I grind to unlock extra access again~

Just because you think something implied does not mean that you will get it. If you want something then you should ask for verbal or written confirmation.

So, maybe I'm just blind, but where do you find these Quills? I can't seem to find them in Cetus at all.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

I cant start Vor's Prize, help me guys, what should i do? im mr20 at the game and i dont know why but i never been able to start vor's prize, and now it is necessary for plains of eidolon

For anyone finding travel on POE to be a bit cumbersome, try using Titania. I've managed to get her Razor Wing pretty efficient, it does really good damage, and she turns into a tiny archwing! Might be veteran players only though, not quite sure what is needed to make her build viable like this but worth a shot for those who are interested.

Normally when i come back to warframe, i have fun then leave again in about 2 weeks, this time...................i think im back, and never putting this game down, ever again. i only started last year, and within 1 year, this game is now my all time fav mmo.  DE, Warframe, where have you mofos been all my life, Ty for this update. 

1 hour ago, Miraluka said:

Just because you think something implied does not mean that you will get it. If you want something then you should ask for verbal or written confirmation.

yeah but they never clearly stated that you could only use it for ones you used before, just that 'all standing would be refunded'