[DE]Megan

Warframe Update 22: Plains of Eidolon

A lot of time went into the new Focus system.

Why then won't the Focus menus fit on the screen?

Are bow's considered sniper rifles in this case or no? Because I would very much still like to snipe with daikyu.

There are not two new energy sources in operator mode, they both still pull from the same energy pool, unless you meant that its only like that when you unlock warriortenno

The update is absolutely GREAT, with one exception: Huge bugs in the bounty missions. I've been trying to complete them since the update dropped and it is nearly impossible.

Either the objectives is badly designed (eliminate 5 greener in a cave, then I'm supposed to defend the zone... which happen to be in fact the EXTERIOR of the cave: fail).
Or much more often: after completing one "stage" of the bounty, the next stage simply never start...

On the ~15 mission I tried alone or in group I only managed to end one, the other failed because of one of the two problems before and I had to get back and try a new one.
I'm looking foward to do the quest after they are fixed :)

Plains of eidolon is the Best thing ever i love you guys. this is going to be great trust me maybe best free to play game of the year. Keep up the good work.

thank you 

[DE]

Mag Prime can't unequip the prime shoulder armor while using the Pneuma skin. Please fix this as the prime shoulders look terrible on her skin. Kind of a bummer to drop 225 plat on the skin only to find that it can't be made to look as advertised in the preview.

I didn't like the changes to Naramon and am very disappointing right now. People will run highly tanked frames and this narrows the play style to the game. You will see cookie cutter play styles and if we wanted that we would play other games. Very Disappointing.

Edited by StealthJediPro

HOW DO I GET TO THE OPERATOR PLACE I CANT GET IN IM LOSING MY MIND

I meant...

How do I get to the Quills?

Edited by Kunsumption

I see what you did there, DE.  You provide us with a lot of interesting new content but in the same breath you completely BUTCHERED the focus system.  Clever, really.

You knew not many players would warm up to it.  If it was released individually you would have lost players.  You might still do, I'm no mind reader.  Once folks are finished exploring what's new on offer they may start to question what's been changed and look into it.  Once that new car smell dissipates I fear you're going to anger more than you have already and I hope to God you have a contingency plan.  Am I bitter in particular?  Yes.  I will not hide that because I spent a great deal of plat on acquiring greater lens for a particular focus that feels like it has been completely changed.  Will I get used to it?  Sure.  Will I enjoy it?  Maybe.  But don't think for a second that I am pleased, rather I am disappointed and a tad bit irritated that I feel like I've wasted a great deal of time working on something that is no more.  I could care less that Shadow Step is gone but rather I'm looking at the focus in its entirety and it's not the one I signed up for.  The same could even apply to the Zenurik focus but on the plus side some of its changes do seem interesting.

Ugh.  I feel like I need to take a break now.  I had a feeling PoE would sap my interest more than embolden it.  Not off to a great start.

• Upvote 4

So, are pre-PoE Arcanes still only installable on helms and Syadanas? Like, I've been waiting and waiting for almost a year now to actually use more than 2 Syadanas on all my frames and figured PoE would finally let me...

When given this ability, cannot use Transference 5 at all.  Been stuck in the cave with the Golden Maw and cannot proceed. Tried everything I could think of and everything I've found online so far and have come to the conclusion this is a bug that came with the update that has killed the game for me at this point.  I am seeing more and more gamer's like me with this same problem.  Please create a fix for this otherwise the game will not proceed.

1 minute ago, DukeHazard07 said:

When given this ability, cannot use Transference 5 at all.  Been stuck in the cave with the Golden Maw and cannot proceed. Tried everything I could think of and everything I've found online so far and have come to the conclusion this is a bug that came with the update that has killed the game for me at this point.  I am seeing more and more gamer's like me with this same problem.  Please create a fix for this otherwise the game will not proceed.

You know what I don't think anyone can at the moment. I don't know why it's weird. If you have not pressed 5 and that does work, then Idk what to tell you

Awesome job, DE team!
Congratz!

Eidolon is amazing!
Thanks.

P.S.: sadly, I don't think the focus change is good overall. Making the Opeator to participate in combat (and to be more vital than before) is  not the best choice, but whatever. You go for it, so I doubt anyone can convince you otherwise.

Now I noticed its 13 haha!The best Friday 13 day ever.Warframe can beat Destiny2 with this huge update.

Edited by DaR1Us548

Regarding the combat operator, I'm just wondering, who asked for this? Who asked for this clunky weak alternate form to be buffed? Who asked for the endgame system with huge grind requirements to be related to operators?

Now I'll be the first to admit that Naramon's crit and invis bonuses needed to be toned down, but if you know DE, you would be worried about how they were gonna do it. And DE did not disappoint. :)

Remember when they said that instead of nerfing Naramon and Zenurik they'd buff the other schools? Well, if you know DE, then upon hearing that you laughed painfully and doomedly (nice adverb there), because you knew what was going to happen instead. Yep - sledgehammer.

Your endgame grinding system with months of grind requirements is no longer about powerful bonuses to your main form, it's about your gimmicky alternate form. Enjoy your endgame. Oh and bring a tanky frame, because Naramon won't let you carry missions with your melee on a squishy frame if things go south.

[sigh] Good job, DE, I didn't mind you wasting months on trying to steal some of Destiny's fanbase, but of course you had to take a sledgehammer to my weak spot in the same update, because this is what I get for playing your game for more than 2k hours. A nice love letter from DE, but with some anthrax in it for good measure. Clap clap.

• Upvote 2

Great update but 

I cant unlock the Gara quest because I never did Vor's Prize when it came out. 

I'm kind of stuck.