Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

I_am_your_Sandvich

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

26 minutes ago, [DE]Vladimir said:

@Alaestorhaha, no insults taken. That script helped hundreds, but feel free to use whatever works for you or just wait for the fix.

We got more confirmation that they're still planning to fix it (eventually) :D

HURRAY FOR FEEDBACK!

Edited by Alaestor

25 minutes ago, Genera1Chaos said:

At this point we will lose out on Baro and now I'm wondering if DE will grant me back the time I'm losing in the boosters I paid for...

doubt it, i lost a week worth of sorties and syndicates standings.

oh well we cant do anything about it just wait it out.

1 hour ago, Pouffysubset said:

I also haven't been able to login since PoE and I've been following this thread ever since. I finally became desperate enough to use the workaround, both the scripts were successful but I still couldn't login. Would be nice if they could fix their game.

Quite curious. To contribute to my debugging;

1. delete your ee.log (appdata/locallow/warframe, i think),
  2. run the on script
  3. highlight the output of the ON script and copy+paste it to pastebin.com (link to it in your reply here)
  4. try to log into the game
  5. run the OFF script
  6. censor your email address from the ee.log and post it either on pastebin or here in a spoiler tag.

error checking in batch can be finicky, so the "success" may be a false positive...

Edited by Alaestor

12 hours ago, Pouffysubset said:

The ON script failed this time. Maybe I wasn't reading it right the first time. Here's my logs anyway.

https://pastebin.com/t485y20m

Ah, it would appear some of the dependent services have been blocked or deleted. This may be due to an anti-threat system (like anti-virus, malware, crypto, worm, etc). You could try to disable any of those things and then run a windows repair, but... Seriously, DE needs to fix this now. The fact that this took longer than a day to fix in the first place is ridiculous. There must be something else that's big and going on behind the scenes, because if not, by this point it's just bad

For those looking for the workaround Click Here. I'll keep moving this comment to my latest post.

Captain's log. Day 10. Still adrift in the sea of madness. The crew grows insane with each passing day as every bite of hope gets consumed from the ship's storage. Many jumped off, but the rest of us try to stay watchful and beg for a miracle.

1 hour ago, Rubano said:

Captain's log. Day 10. Still adrift in the sea of madness. The crew grows insane with each passing day as every bite of hope gets consumed from the ship's storage. Many jumped off, but the rest of us try to stay watchful and beg for a miracle.

Where are the other logs at???