Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

I_am_your_Sandvich

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

Confirming there is no pattern and it is affecting random users.

I'm from Romania as well and 2 of my buddies whom I play with are in the same city as me. We all updated at the same time, but only they could log in.

Just now, Hecatonchyr said:

Oh so credentials from another account work with the warframe client ? That sounds even more strange.

Yes (my account works fine in-game if I go over to my friend's PC). Really curious to see what the issue is.

2 minutes ago, Hecatonchyr said:

Oh so credentials from another account work with the warframe client ? That sounds even more strange.

No they don't checked 3 accs on my pc(no result), but my bro can access accs in his pc we live in different countries.

Edited by A1Thunder

3 minutes ago, A1Thunder said:

No they don't checked 3 accs on my pc(no result), but my bro can access accs in his pc we live in different countries.

works for me though.
No probs logging into a newly made account - can't access my actual one...

Reports of this issue's behavior leads me to thing it could be a single auth server screwing up. This seems to inconsistent (peoples accounts working on different PCs, but sometimes not... multiple bugs?)

2 minutes ago, Yonael said:

I asked a friend whose game is working to look for the word "login" in his EE.log file and he said there were no results.

it makes sense it would only log failure... Seems to be an [E]rror [E]vent log xD

Edited by Alaestor

2 minutes ago, Yonael said:

I asked a friend whose game is working to look for the word "login" in his EE.log file and he said there were no results.

if he logged in after the patch and hasn't closed the client yet, then there won't be an entry about the login. It only seems to appear once you close the client down. AFAIK

Edited by ScorpDK

3 minutes ago, A1Thunder said:

Yup it's random. I'm guessing we are shooting blanks. Literally blanks, Cuz we can't reach login.php. without an address.

even if we had the proper address, if that is even the problem, we couldn't fix it ourselves xD

Just now, ScorpDK said:

Would be pretty cool if a Dev chimed in on this sometime soon, so we don't feel like the redheaded stepchildren here.

plottwist everyone at DE is a robot and they're also experiencing this problem. We're all alone.

So I finished patching and have no problem login in. For those who want a fresh (as of 3 min ago) EE.log here is what I see :

21.730 Script [Info]: StartLogin()
21.730 Script [Info]: DispatchLogin()
21.731 Sys [Info]: Logging in as xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx
22.686 Sys [Info]: Logged in xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
22.687 Sys [Info]: Using profile dir C:\Users\xxxxxxx\AppData\Local\Warframe\XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
22.687 Sys [Info]: Serializing profile...

And that's it for login in the entire log, I do not see login.php nor even the beginning of an adress, the, log after this is about XP, items and stuff, nothing relevant. So can't really get that faulty adress from a working client.