The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

I_am_your_Sandvich

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

1 minute ago, devildevil21 said:

Well, F*** my life.

I was doing night session farming Intact Sentient Cores, had 35 with me (took a screenshot before getting dced out when trying to finish the mission, right after the update landed), and now, after I Finally got inside the game, I'm at ZERO intact sentient cores. As if the damn Quill faction wasn't a pain enough to farm, my 50 minutes of night session has gone to S#&$. YES, I AM PISSED.

Hopefully my screenshot will allow support to give me my items back.

i feel you, was doing the dame thing plus i found one of the new stances (the dagger one) but hey , nothing that an ol good hotfix can't ruin that. Went back for few mins, i have the fishes but not the mod or intact cores... luckly got some screenshot before crashing out

Just now, VelarozDosun said:

.... That is not what I said at all. I just said we both know that we are typing in our own separate passwords correctly. How did you read that kind of information out of what I stated?

English is perfect for miscommunication, your post can be read either way

Just now, Novemsol said:

So being one of the newly affected, it would seem they found a way to at least change who was affected...lol.  Some are newly affected & it looks like some that couldn't can login now.   :/

Well i must be doubly unlucky then :P

Actualy the servers are up ,im in the game at the moment but it takes a while to load,also i experience the [network not responding] isue,but ive done the Orokin Catalist mission and i  did got the BP .so the game ia actualy working and servers are up! it just takes a while to load.

4 minutes ago, VelarozDosun said:

This is now affecting me and my friend as well, and we both know our passwords are correct.

3 minutes ago, LeMoog said:

Ah you told your friend your password, good plan that will help

Just now, LeMoog said:

English is perfect for miscommunication, your post can be read either way

All I stated was we both know our passwords are correct; ie, we are certain that the passwords we are entering for our accounts are accurate. Soothsaying an accusation of account sharing is egregious, kind sir. Though I will grant you that English can be full of potential miscommunications, your error was to do with reading more information out of the statement than the statement initially gave.

This issue kicked up harder after the last hotfix deployed. My guess is something broke and this issue became exacerbated.

7 minutes ago, GrimTiger said:

I don't think you understand what the initial issue in this thread is/has been.

We literally have been unable to sign in since release.

7 minutes ago, A1Thunder said:

Hey lucky one guess what. You've been unlucked ! we are here for 21 hours

I'm sorry to hear that, but you don't have to be salty about it. I was experiencing the same error message as the topic, so I posted my experience so that it may help others to understand what is happening. I hope that your issues will be fixed Soon™.

Just now, Real-o said:

I'm sorry to hear that, but you don't have to be salty about it. I was experiencing the same error message as the topic, so I posted my experience so that it may help others to understand what is happening. I hope that your issues will be fixed Soon™.

Nah fam. i'm just glad that it will be fixed sooner. Cuz now it's affected on more players.

1 minute ago, VelarozDosun said:

All I stated was we both know our passwords are correct; ie, we are certain that the passwords we are entering for our accounts are accurate. Soothsaying an accusation of account sharing is egregious, kind sir. Though I will grant you that English can be full of potential miscommunications, your error was to do with reading more information out of the statement than the statement initially gave.

This issue kicked up harder after the last hotfix deployed. My guess is something broke and this issue became exacerbated.

Where these symptoms have occurred in the past the problem was the resolution of the login server and just adding the correct details to hosts fixed it. However this time I haven't bothered to try to get around the fail and am just waiting patiently for someone else to fix it.

It is nice having company in misery

Yesterday when update came, said in a thread "watch a movie or something. We need 3 days to play PoE properly.".

1 day passed.

Watch another movie. 2 more days to wait. No stress for player, no circus for DE. Best solution at the moment...but i am sure none of you will understand and you will stick to playing with "network not respoding", random d/c's, lost items, wasted time.

Conclusion: The choice is in your hands :) Unfortunately for you, YOU pick the wrong pill intentionally !