Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

I_am_your_Sandvich

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

It is already my third day without Warframe after 70+ days of activity. I'm pretty sure I'm past most of the withdrawal symptoms... 

The workaround didn't work for me. Spent an hour or so uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, windows updates, trying all sorts of possible fixes. Suffice to say, I've resigned myself to going without doing my mandatory hour of focus farming every day.

For a game that requires several hours every day just to progress one's account, its this kind of thing that makes one consider just walking away from it.

On a side note, I have been extremely productive in outside(tm) activities as of late.

having waited so long for the eydolon update knowing that this would give another warframe impuslso and increase the community, only to find that it has completely deprived me of playing it. Hours and money invested in this great game ruined while leaving a whole community in suspense.

Its been 15 days now and i still cant login , DE just seem to want to tell me its my problem ... i.e verify cache / optimise , check drivers , check av software , check startup programs , as if i wouldn't check those things before sending a ticket ??

The issue is at DE sever side and them not recognizing / matching up with our passwords etc. 

i mean we all know our passwords so why the 'check info' crap all the time.

I'm at the point now where i'm thinking of uninstalling and trying the game again in 6mths....

The info has nothing to do with this. That message is confusing as hell because it wasn't supposed to be the answer for that error.

And if this 48 pages thread wasn't clear enough. The problem is because we don't have Workstation service enabled. The thing that for some godforsaken reasons the game now require in order to just log into the game. The thing that was disabled for a damn good reason.

15 minutes ago, DustyB216 said:

The info has nothing to do with this. That message is confusing as hell because it wasn't supposed to be the answer for that error.

And if this 48 pages thread wasn't clear enough. The problem is because we don't have Workstation service enabled. The thing that for some godforsaken reasons the game now require in order to just log into the game. The thing that was disabled for a damn good reason.

Your probably right , its just that i refuse to enable workstation don't see why we need to, as you say its a dangerous thing to enable.

I have a feeling that half the team is on vacation post Eidolon launch, and the rest were busy with things like Tennocon and traveling to Australia. There's probably one or two guys holding down the fort right now--and neither of them can make heads or tails of where the bug is at and how to fix it (or they don't have the authority to roll out a hotfix on their own).

Oke guys i do know of a way around it but its up to you guys if you want it but if you want it send me a personal message because i will not be sending it on the forum it self(because this did work for me and the temporary work around didnt).

Yup they cant do a thing or even know where to start, they just closed my ticket and i still can't login.

I sent them all files and did all things they asked etc. and the reply i got was this....

"Hello 3.14Man,

Thank you for letting us know! I will pass this information along to the rest of the team to look at. Unfortunately we don’t have any further information about this at the moment, but we will be sure to follow up with you if we have any more questions.

You can stay up to date with the latest changes in Warframe by keeping an eye on our patch notes:
Warframe PC Update & Build Notes

Enjoy Warframe!"

How can i enjoy warframe when i can't login idiots........

Having the same issue today after the most recent patch. Didn't have any problem between PoE release and now. What gives? And no, I am not going to expose my computer to SMB vulnerabilities. I can't risk it, or else our whole LAN here will be nuked I something like wannacry gets in. And yes, I have the most recent updates for Windows 8.1.

7 hours ago, 3.14Man said:

"Hello 3.14Man,

Enjoy Warframe!"

How can i enjoy warframe when i can't login idiots........

Well, my guess is that the number of us that are experiencing this problem is only in the thousands--and because of the huge bump in users due to PoE, they probably don't see it as an urgent issue needing resources to get sorted. Odds are though, that a lot of those affected by this issue are more veteran players who have a lot invested (thus the sense of urgency in this thread).

For example, I have over 600 hours in game, have bought platinum and prime access (and was actually going to buy more platinum in the near future to get some rare mods)--I am what they would likely refer to as a 'whale,' someone who actually spends real world cash in their free-to-play sandbox. If I'm the kind of person they are chasing away, that is just bad for business.

31 minutes ago, Razannell said:

workstation already on and still got check your info error for some reason

I know, I've lost 4 resource extractors and 4 days worth of my affinity boosters from the Twitch drops... kind of turning sour =( There are some here who have been waiting two weeks though, which must be agonizing. I'm debating starting a different game until this is resolved.