Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

I_am_your_Sandvich

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

I suggest that anyone affected and playing via Steam leave a negative review. It's long beyond the point of being acceptable and it's been proven in recent times that developers react to a mass of reviews that tell it like it is. I was polite and patient for a good deal of time, now I'm over it.

HTTP GET /origin/090B153F/index.txt.lzma
GET /origin/090B153F/index.txt.lzma HTTP/1.1
Host: origin.warframe.com
Connection: Keep-Alive
Cache-Control: no-cache

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Server: AkamaiGHost
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 315
Expires: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 16:57:44 GMT
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 16:57:44 GMT
Connection: close

Could not get request /origin/090B153F/index.txt.lzma (status: 403)

From file C:\Users\..123..\AppData\Local\Warframe\Launcher

Still no fix for my friend. VPN doesn't work.

Edited by Carciphona

On 14/10/2017 at 8:45 PM, Alaestor said:

TRABAJO TEMPORAL ALREDEDOR

Este es el método manual (y es un poco impreciso y NetLogon y el servidor no son necesarios).

Haga clic aquí  para ver los archivos por lotes "encendido" y "apagado".

Un parche de revisión está en camino ... Pero mientras tanto 

Si tiene problemas, el problema es el servicio de la estación de trabajo , el servicio del servidor y el servicio NetLogon (?).

Habilítelos (en la aplicación "services.mcs"), inicie el juego, inicie sesión y deshabilítelos. (solo es necesario iniciar sesión)

Si recibe el mensaje "error 1068" cuando intenta iniciar el servicio de la estación de trabajo, encontramos un "FIX" para eso también ...

Ocultar contenido

A regañadientes Gracias a @plusman  por resolver el  error '1068' (dependencias faltantes)  al habilitar el servicio de la estación de trabajo.

Esta solución expone su PC a amenazas de seguridad a las que de otra manera no sería vulnerable. Por favor, lea todos los pasos con cuidado!

Realmente no deberías hacer esto ... Pero si estás desesperado por jugar ...

La solución es habilitar SMB 2, (o a veces SMB 1.0  dear lord help us all  ) y habilitar el servicio de la estación de trabajo.

Tanto SMB 1.0 como 2.0 tienen exploits conocidos que lo exponen a usted (y probablemente a todos en su red) a cosas muy malas.

HACER ESTO SEGURO  o al menos parcialmente menos estúpido

1. en la aplicación "services.mcs", asegúrese de que esté habilitado "Network Store Interface Service".
    Si puede iniciar el servicio de estación de trabajo ahora, salte al paso 6

2. en la aplicación "services.mcs", asegúrese de que el servicio "Servidor" esté habilitado.

3. en la aplicación "services.mcs", asegúrese de que el servicio "Netlogon" esté habilitado. (obligatorio)

4. Ejecute "cmd.exe" como administrador y escriba  " sc.exe config mrxsmb20 start = demand  " (sin comillas) y reinicie su PC.

5. ejecute "cmd.exe" como administrador y escriba " sc config mrxsmb10 start = demand " (sin comillas) y reinicie su
    estación de trabajo de la PC que debería comenzar ahora ... Si no, me quedo sin ideas.

6. lanzar warframe e iniciar sesión y desactivar el servicio de la estación de trabajo. (solo es necesario iniciar sesión).

SI USTED HA USADO EL PASO 4  cuando llega la revisión ...
  7. ejecute "cmd.exe" como administrador y escriba " sc config mrxsmb20 start = disabled " (sin comillas) y reinicie su PC

SI USTED  HA SIDO  EL PASO 5 por amor a todo ... cuando llega la revisión ...
  8. ejecuta "cmd.exe" como administrador y escribe " sc config mrxsmb10 start = disabled  " (sin comillas) y reinicia tu pc

tenor.gif

Hi Goodnight.
solve the login error with this guide but now it does not let me start adventures...
my question is: why does not pass the screen of the ship when I start an adventure?

This were all Tobiah (server admin of their Warframe Fan Discord channel) has to say:

i'm sure they know, but it's probably not a "snap of the fingers" fix

because it probably ties in with something else that was added with PoE.... nothing is really ever as simple as "reverse it" unless its adjusting numbers for stats, or costs, or something similar

On 11/6/2017 at 4:49 PM, DustyB216 said:

This were all Tobiah (server admin of their Warframe Fan Discord channel) has to say:

i'm sure they know, but it's probably not a "snap of the fingers" fix

because it probably ties in with something else that was added with PoE.... nothing is really ever as simple as "reverse it" unless its adjusting numbers for stats, or costs, or something similar

So we don't know if they can reproduce it on one of their (virtual) machine?

heyyyy fifty pages

I'm still getting this bug, but able to fix it by enabling the Workstation service on my computer, per the front page fix... Still, that isn't working for everyone, and it's clearly still broken. I never needed to enable Workstation to play Warframe in the past.

I really wish we could get an update on this issue? Seems like it's kind of been overlooked...

I created a simple batch file that can work around this issue during login only. It works on my machine with SMB1 not installed and SMB2/3 disabled via powershell as mentioned in this Microsoft KB article. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2696547/how-to-detect-enable-and-disable-smbv1-smbv2-and-smbv3-in-windows-and

The only requirements seem to be the Server (LanmanServer) and Workstation (LanmanWorkstation) NT Services, so I created something simple to enable and start them, wait 60 seconds, then stop and re-disable them.

Create a new .BAT file and paste the contents below in it. When you start the Warframe launcher, run the .BAT file as an administrator (right click, Run as administrator). Wait a couple seconds, and click Play. Login should work and the services will be stopped and re-disabled after 60 seconds. Once you get past login, they aren't needed anymore.

sc config LanmanWorkstation start=demand
sc start LanmanWorkstation
sc config LanmanServer start=demand
sc start LanmanServer
timeout /t 60
sc config LanmanWorkstation start=disabled
sc stop LanmanWorkstation
sc config LanmanServer start=disabled
sc stop LanmanServer
Edited by GSDragoon

Not working for me. When I first disabled SMB apparently I removed some dependency that makes it fail to start for the bat. Messed around with the settings for a while and couldn't get it to work. I might try again tomorrow, probably not. #@*&$@s should just fix their game.

Hey I used to have this problem until recently.  I wasn't able to turn on workstation and therefore couldn't log in.  If any of you are able to turn it on but won't due to the security issues then more power to you.  However, for those who can't and still want to play, then there might be a virus on your computer.

A relative of mine came over and told me my PC was working weird, like it was working slower than it was supposed to.  He told me that there was probably a virus on the PC that altered the way it connected to the wifi so that hackers can use a backdoor to access my PC.  Now regardless of whether or not that was true, refreshing my PC allowed me to play the game again.  I was also fortunate enough to have backed up most of my files prior.

Just a disclaimer, I don't know anyone else who tried this so it might not work for you.  My antivirus program and firewall didn't really detect this problem also.  If you're willing to go through the hassle of refreshing your computer then PLEASE tell us whether or not it worked.  If it worked then there might've been a bigger problem on your PC than Warframe not working like it was supposed to.

Edited by Rex101

On 10/14/2017 at 4:26 AM, DustyB216 said:

I can't turn on Workstation, error 1068. Been trying to find solutions the whole afternoon, no luck...

Fix your game DE.........

Hey I used to have this problem until recently.  I wasn't able to turn on workstation and therefore couldn't log in.  If any of you are able to turn it on but won't due to the security issues then more power to you.  However, for those who can't and still want to play, then there might be a virus on your computer.

A relative of mine came over and told me my PC was working weird, like it was working slower than it was supposed to.  He told me that there was probably a virus on the PC that altered the way it connected to the wifi so that hackers can use a backdoor to access my PC.  Now regardless of whether or not that was true, refreshing my PC allowed me to play the game again.  I was also fortunate enough to have backed up most of my files prior.

Just a disclaimer, I don't know anyone else who tried this so it might not work for you.  My antivirus program and firewall didn't really detect this problem also.  If you're willing to go through the hassle of refreshing your computer then PLEASE tell us whether or not it worked.  If it worked then there might've been a bigger problem on your PC than Warframe not working like it was supposed to.