Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

I_am_your_Sandvich

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

3 hours ago, Rex101 said:

If it worked then there might've been a bigger problem on your PC than Warframe not working like it was supposed to.

I'll give that a shot once I finish Sleeping Dogs, but I've not noticed any performance issues and my connection is too slow to notice anything on that end.

Try it, it works for me:

1. Start cmd as admin;

2. Type this, push Enter after every line:

sc config mrxsmb10 start= demand

sc config mrxsmb20 start= demand

sc start lanmanworkstation

Then try to log in the game.

Edited by Vi4eT

Few pages back nice guy made 2 bat files that enable what needs to be enabled, letting you log in, and disable what needs disabling afterwards to keep your pc safe. And if these files don't work for ya, read the thread - there were issues and solutions found as well. Don't just enable workstation and SMB through googling, as these things make your pc vulnerable to all sorts of nasty stuff. READ THE THREAD ~10 pages back from here!

Well I'm certainly not going to do a system restore if all it effectively does is put SMB/Workstation back on my computer, since I removed it because of malware in the first place. I appreciate this game being broken now though, because it was becoming an obsession for me again. Still, what the hell? Looking at other threads in this forum I'm seeing bugs that were fixed well before the new star chart popping back up.

This was actually good to me, I've played a lot of games: Saints row: The third and IV, Borderlands The pre-sequel, The darkness II, Left 4 dead, Paladins, Overwatch, Spiral Knights, Castle Crashers,  and currently, I'm downloading Brutal Legend, I guess it has been an interesting month!, Give a chance to other games, since I don't think we'll be able to play in a long time, they don't seem to care at all.

UPDATE: There are some great games for sale on steam, I bought 8 games, so yeah, I'm not going to rage and complain about warframe for a long time, I have games for months.

Edited by ForbiddenReality

Welp guys the only fix to this is opening up services and finding Workstation. Just activate it while you're playing warframe. When you right click it, you'll have the option to pause it also while It's running. So you can pause the program while browsing the internet and un-pause it to get back into warframe. It's the only solution and It's better than staying out of the game for 2 months doing nothing.