Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I_am_your_Sandvich

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

[DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

Message added by [DE]Danielle

On 1/13/2018 at 9:09 AM, Reigand said:

Hey, now i can't login.

Hey, welcome to the club!
Don't expect much* :)

*anything

As of 22.10.1, it seems to be fixed for me.

I haven't seen anything about it in the patchnotes. No mod to update this thread either. Was this fix even intended, or just some lucky by product of the code audit?

Anyway, the most important is that it works - for now at least - and It only took three months and a half.

2 hours ago, SubtleOaf said:

As of 22.10.1, it seems to be fixed for me.

Confirmed. Thanks for the heads up.

Updating, going to check if it's really fixed, but I'm not sure I will go back. That took waaaay too long, no one bothered to communicate, and at this point I have other games to play. Thanks for (possibly) fixing your own game, I guess?

the login is working again after an update!!!

but,i am completely out of the game after these months,totally forgot stuff like how to switch to secondary weapons,oh boy,haha

I bought a new laptop recently and still can't play the game on it due to this login bug or whatever it is. 

None of the known workarounds have helped so far.

I'm still talking to support about it, but yeah they take a while to respond. 

Unsure if this is the same bug I'm experiencing given none of the solutions in this thread assist me, but the symptoms are the same. Honestly I somewhat suspect it's not on my side at all though at this point.

Returning PC player. I am also unable to login after successfully changing my password three times. I am able to log onto the website, but not the game.

I guess I was slow to spot this, but yeah, apparently one does not need "workstation" service anymore to login into the game. It was about time this to happen.

This issue affected me back in October when it started. Now I've since upgraded and built a new computer, been playing fine for a couple weeks now as of this morning what happens...login failed, check your info...again? 

I also have this problem since yesterday and I also tried a lot of stuff, yet nothing worked - I'm still waiting answers from the support.I tried the certificates, the workstation and reinstalling the game multiple times.

2018 I'm having the same login problem. It's still broken. Oh well, looks like I'll take my business somewhere else if this isn't fixed. What choice do I have if I can't login...