Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

I_am_your_Sandvich

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

7 minutes ago, Saintcee1 said:

But at least all the big streamers are having their fun...

I know of at least two big streamers from Russia, who planned to stream the new update, but can't, because have the same problem.

Honestly, I can live with having to wait a few days for the update.
The thing that I hate the most about this problem is the fact that when the update came out, I was taunting my friends about how my download speed was better than theirs and how I got the update before them. But then karma hit me x)

1 minute ago, Xuloh said:

Honestly, I can live with having to wait a few days for the update.
The thing that I hate the most about this problem is the fact that when the update came out, I was taunting my friends about how my download speed was better than theirs and how I got the update before them. But then karma hit me x)

Karma is laughing at ya mate ! 

Okay, Just to save other tenno a little bit of time I decided to make a list of what hasn't fixed the problem (at least for me):

• Reinstalling the standalone or Steam version.
  • Using a VPN (Hotspot and Cyberghost)
  • Restarting my PC / Restarting my router
  • Resetting my login info on the website.
  • Flushing my DNS (ipconfig /flushdns, ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew)

I have tired to log in on another PC with my account and it did not work. However, if it helps at all I have a friend on the same network, with a different account on a different pc that can get on the game. So it isn't an issue with the network. Honestly I'm fairly certain it's on there end, maybe account are getting shadow banned?

3 minutes ago, gipjoe said:

I have tired to log in on another PC with my account and it did not work. However, if it helps at all I have a friend on the same network, with a different account on a different pc that can get on the game. So it isn't an issue with the network. Honestly I'm fairly certain it's on there end, maybe account are getting shadow banned?

Okay, so it's likely an issue specifically with their auth server and/or database, and not the client itself.

Edited by Alaestor