Jump to content

"Network not responding" [RESOLVED]


Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! We're aware of the "network not responding" issues currently. We will update you once we have this resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope to get you back out in the Plains as soon as possible! 

Thank you for your patience.


Update:

We're seeing you guys are starting to be able to log back in again. We're monitoring progress! 
 
Update: 
 
Login issues have been resolved! Thanks guys!
 
 
 

Recommended Posts


Edit: the original title of this thread was "Cant log in?" ...Apparently they solved a different problem and renamed it...


My friends managed to log in, I thought it was just a server load problem. But every time I try to log in it just says "Login failed. Check your info". Pass and email are correct. Verified game cache in the launcher. Restarted WF and steam. Any suggestions?

 

Edited by Alaestor
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have exactly the same problem. I can see that it loads my last used warframe (rhino) but when I enter my password it immediately tells me "can't log in, check your info". I tried resetting the password and also I tried verifying the cache multiple times, but it just doesn't work for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, runx0 said:

I have exactly the same problem. I can see that it loads my last used warframe (rhino) but when I enter my password it immediately tells me "can't log in, check your info". I tried resetting the password and also I tried verifying the cache multiple times, but it just doesn't work for me.

I'm as well can't log in on my in-game account.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having the same issue.  

Read a post from a couple years ago with people playing through steam experienced the same problem.

Currently downloading the game to see if I can login when not done through Steam.  

Will report back when I find out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, I_am_your_Sandvich said:

Anyone here claim the free frost prime promo that's happening? Might that have something todo with this problem?

Yes, but my brother claimed his as well and is able to login.  

Only difference I can think of is that he doesn't play through Steam and I do.

I have about 20 minutes left on direct download.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GrimTiger said:

I'm having the same issue.  

Read a post from a couple years ago with people playing through steam experienced the same problem.

Currently downloading the game to see if I can login when not done through Steam.  

Will report back when I find out.

Looking forward to your report.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had similar from past updates has been due to DNS updating. Barring an actual bug, tou can try Ipconfig /flushdns and changing DNS servers to google public, It'll eventually work on it's own once your IP updates properly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not playing right now.

Because I close the Launcher too Early, some Update Error occurred, again. Having to Update, Verify and Optimize.

 

Login Issues: From months ago with Logins Issue, solution involve 1)Notified DEs 2)Wait 3)DE resolve.

Last I saw [DE]Steve mentioned "Teams to push over-hours". The Waits.

Address to @[DE]Steve "Tenno Access Denied". Take it Easy, DE did Great to get PoE Soon enough.

 

Problem might be Steam, like Alaestor said.Yes Steam had been known to have "Issues".

3 hours ago, GrimTiger said:

Only difference I can think of is that he doesn't play through Steam and I do.

Spoiler

 

 

 

Edited by DesFrSpace
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ghogiel said:

I've had similar from past updates has been due to DNS updating. Barring an actual bug, tou can try Ipconfig /flushdns and changing DNS servers to google public, It'll eventually work on it's own once your IP updates properly.

That doesn't seem to be the problem in this case. But come to think of it... My update was very quick, for what my friend claimed was a multi-gig update (is it? or was it just the DL speed being buggy). Is anyone else running the steam version? If it was a rollout issue, I'd expect the wf launcher verification to work but maybe they didn't implement it correctly... (knowing DE....)

Edited by Alaestor
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alaestor said:

That doesn't seem to be the problem in this case. But come to think of it... My update was very quick, for what my friend claimed was a multi-gig update. Is anyone else running the steam version? If it was a rollout issue, I'd expect the wf launcher verification to work but maybe they didn't implement it correctly... (knowing DE....)

I'm running through steam; also did that download optimization option in the WF launcher before the update dropped.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine took at most about 10mins to DL and install the update. Was surprised myself.

n the past when ever the server said check login info, which it has done numerous times to me in the past it was to do with the lag of the DNS updating IPs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also experiencing this problem! The game patched for a while (about 10 minutes) and now won't take my login credentials. I'm running the Steam Version but I don't have my account connected to Steam if that helps.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...