Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Network not responding" [RESOLVED]

Alaestor

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! We're aware of the "network not responding" issues currently. We will update you once we have this resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope to get you back out in the Plains as soon as possible! 

Thank you for your patience.

Update:

We're seeing you guys are starting to be able to log back in again. We're monitoring progress! 

Update: 

Login issues have been resolved! Thanks guys!

can't log ... Can loggin again ... can't get into mission ... can get into mission ... get network problem

this goes on, and on, and on till the game just freeze :s

Edited by Tsunan

I m having the issue of network not responding when i m in missions and then it auto logs me out and i can nvr get back on till some time later. I have been experiencing this issue for a few days already as a long time player this doesnt happen often but recently this is happening way too often. not only m i experiencing this issue alone so as my frens , i really doubt is our network as we can still run other steam games like r6 , pubg , fortnite smoothly without experiencing an network issues. pls fix i m trying to farm and this is stopping me from doing so.

When I finish the mission,the picture said "update account information".But the update was never successful.After a while I was kicked out of rhe gameand returned to the login screen.I didn't get paid for the mission also.This has happened at least 5 times.I didn't get any explanation or compensation.Not only did this happen to me,it happened to other players.Please deal with this problem as soon as possible.Because it's easy to make data error and cause a wrong seal.