Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Network not responding" [RESOLVED]

Alaestor

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! We're aware of the "network not responding" issues currently. We will update you once we have this resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope to get you back out in the Plains as soon as possible! 

Thank you for your patience.

Update:

We're seeing you guys are starting to be able to log back in again. We're monitoring progress! 

Update: 

Login issues have been resolved! Thanks guys!

Yeah, no it's not fixed, can't continue my excavation because it won't load rewards..., but more importantly, all the rewards for the excavation and traces... we just keep seeing a blank selection and the counter going down from 0 over and over, between network not responding...

after 5-10 minutes of logging in i get 'network not responding' and i get kicked out of the game and my network is fine. i don't get network issues in any other game. i don't think the 'network not responding' issue/bug is resolved yet.

Edit: i can't even get in the game anymore. When i open the laucher it says:
Update failed!

Please try again later.

The update will be restarted shortly..
Second edit: Works fine now. Haven't gotten network issues in game for some time now.

Edited by Ifluts

Yeah it is doing it for couple of days for me, but so far it was just showing "Network not responding". Today kicks me out, crashes the game(cant move with character, not displaying the character etc). Also not updating after a mission

getting the same problem , for the past 2 days i have had to shut down warframe after a mission cause i wont update my account so i loose all my rewards and levels from the mission have to do it all again when i manage getting back on after log in failed and network not responding etc -_-

It's up and down, .. would really appreciate some news or update information from DE about what is happening or how long they think this will keep going on? ... nothing from someone in the know here, no news on their website, not on facebook and not on twitter

Hi all,

For the past hour we’ve been experiencing intermittent connectivity issues. We are working to solve the problem as quickly as we can and then we’ll talk about possible Baro extensions and such! Stay posted here as our team works away! 

Posted by Rebecca here

Rip my Argon Crystals

Rip my boosters

Rip my Exterminate Neo Void Fissure that I've waited 2 days for (Because ppl SUCK at void fissure excavation "yo lets start 2 extractors at the same time, so no one will get 10/10) 

Rip my Radiant Relic

Rip my time

Rip my keyboard...