Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

"Network not responding" [RESOLVED]

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! We're aware of the "network not responding" issues currently. We will update you once we have this resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope to get you back out in the Plains as soon as possible! 

Thank you for your patience.

Update:

We're seeing you guys are starting to be able to log back in again. We're monitoring progress! 

Update: 

Login issues have been resolved! Thanks guys!

Just now, stupidfkingaliasrules said:

yea, that's because no one has any common sense that do these releases.  instead of rolling it out early and letting the players trickle in and get and play the update, they do it all at once and overload every for when us people who get home from working ALL DAY LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING, have to wait for a long &#! download, then can't even connect COMPLETELY RUINING OUR ENTIRE NIGHT!!!

Thanks guys, "smart" move...

Oi be polite the canadian hamsters had heart attacks just now mate be mindful.

1 minute ago, stupidfkingaliasrules said:

yea, that's because no one has any common sense that do these releases.  instead of rolling it out early and letting the players trickle in and get and play the update, they do it all at once and overload every for when us people who get home from working ALL DAY LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING, have to wait for a long &#! download, then can't even connect COMPLETELY RUINING OUR ENTIRE NIGHT!!!

To be fair we would have seen this sort of zerg rush no matter when they released PoE, so idk what to tell ya. :(

3 hours ago, stupidfkingaliasrules said:

Calm down fam, the same thing would've happened regardless if they released early or not.

Bruh Chill they were working overtime tirelessly to get this to us a server failure is the least of my worries 

Thank DE for their effort and instant responce to this instead of bashing them

yea, that's because no one has any common sense that do these releases.  instead of rolling it out early and letting the players trickle in and get and play the update, they do it all at once [...]

In their defence there's no way they could have done the free roam map without it being a fairly massive download. The free-roam map eclipses every other tileset we've thus far seen. And even if they had, there would still have been server issues since DE emphasised the free roam map as the main selling point of Plains.

4 minutes ago, AlphaTheFinalBalance said:

Sadly I think DE might neeed new hamsters boosted with cptn america super syrum if nothing else atm. As the old saying crappy Canadian internet

Hey now that's not true hahaha! xD

7WlRaoK.jpg

Just now, JeskeCouriano said:

In their defence there's no way they could have done the free roam map without it being a fairly massive download. The free-roam map eclipses every other tileset we've thus far seen. And even if they had, there would still have been server issues since DE emphasised the free roam map as the main selling point of Plains.

I know its massive, im saying they did it at the wrong time.  i.e. all at one dam time when EVERYONE gets home lol.

I know its massive, im saying they did it at the wrong time.  i.e. all at one dam time when EVERYONE gets home lol.

Really? Because it dropped for me ~16:00PDT/~19:00EDT.

I think it's far more likely that it's because everyone is home now that we can't log in, not that they waited to release it until everyone got home.