"Network not responding" [RESOLVED]

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! We're aware of the "network not responding" issues currently. We will update you once we have this resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope to get you back out in the Plains as soon as possible! 

Thank you for your patience.

Update:

We're seeing you guys are starting to be able to log back in again. We're monitoring progress! 

Update: 

Login issues have been resolved! Thanks guys!

I am unable to even see the website. I cant submit a support ticket for this because it redirects me to warframe.com which gives me the access denied thing. I also cant play the game at all. It gets to the launcher and says update failed, try again when I do I get the same message. If I use my mobile hotspot though I can access the game and the website. I have no idea why this is happening, I literally have only played 6 hours and just started last week when PoE dropped. I did try to use some promo codes before this happened and some people seem to think that the promo codes are whats causing this. Any help would be appreciated. 

• 3 months later...

it seems no one care about our problem it looks like it Permanent i hope none other players get this problem like us thanks for your servers that we cant join.! its just kinda disappointing that you download 18gb and than after 4 days u are new player ur account wont go in i hope no one get this problem

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been trying for days to tackle the "Update failed" issue, and only managed to play for few days until this "Network not responding" crap! Dammit!

EDIT: Just tried again and logged on! WHEW! Hope yours gets fixed as well guys!

Edited by Stephantomas