Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some good changes for console

(XBOX)Dr Ten Tickles

These changes will improve PvP drastically in a good way for console  users.

. Reduce the damage or the range of the bladed and whips, there shouldn't be a melee weapon that can snatch you out of the air, knock you down, and killing you before you have time to stand up. 

.Increase  the head shot damage multiplier on all snipers, people should be rewarded for having the accuracy to land head shots. I know weapons like the vulkar series, snipetron series, and Rubico don't need to be able to one shot head all frames, however the vector and vectis prime should be able to with the exception of frames (with tempered bound on) like rhino, may nekros and frost. The rubico and snipetron series should  be able to kill your medium frames with one head shot, and lastly your vulkar series and Lanka should be able to one shot head shot light frames.

Reduce the damage of castanas, a secondary weapon should NEVER be able to 2 to 3 shot any frame from full health  and shields. Especially when you only have to throw it in some ones general area. I know that you've removed the capability of equipping  heavy warhead to them, however if some had it equipped prior to that patch the mod wasn't removed.

Consider buffing high risk abilities like ivara's navigator, valkyrs warcry,  and atlas petrify. For example; while using  navigator you have no control over Ivara, she stands there waiting  to be noticed (yes she is "invisible" but you can still see her) while you try to control your shot, which depending  on the weapon is next to impossible, and the damage  multiplier  Is only 1.2x. I can understand a 3x multiplier or higher, unfortunately though the reward is simply  not worth the reward.

. Make it where when you join your friends squad to play team annhilation you stay on their team. People DO NOT want to squad up with 3 of their buddy's and play the roulette wheel called team anhillation. They want to play together not against  each other that's why they did team annhilation and not normal annhilation.

. I do not disagree with the nerf of the bows, it was great and I grew tired of watching  some spam the Paris like it was a latron. However, even after increasing  the damage  when fully charged, it's still not enough  for weapons like the Paris series, dread, or cerenos series. When fully charged they should  most definitely  1 shot head shot and two shot body shot  ( with the exception of the mk Paris and rakta cerenos) most frames. 

These are all just suggestions and opinions of mine, ultimately I still enjoy the game and still play it so keep up the good work.