Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players who join excavations in progress do not get rewards [FIXED]

Shaander1

@Paradigmz I'd be inclined to agree with you, but in the friends only session here I did not get any rewards after joining late: 

I'll do some more testing to be sure though; we'll try some invite only as well. It could be that this is a more sporadic issue than we can document.
It's good to know that it's not just me though, thanks for responding guys.

Edited by Shaander1

@Paradigmz Well here's some further testing; it looks 100% to be about when you join, not level or lobby status, my friend ( @IGiveUpOnNames ) was getting identical results.

No-Reward, Invite Only, Post Join: 

Reward, Invite Only, Present at Launch, Non-Host: 

@IGiveUpOnNames gets no rewards, joined after launch:

@IGiveUpOnNames gets rewards, present at launch: 

Since you mentioned Everest, we specifically tested this on that map as well just to be sure.

Everest, Rewards, Invite Only, Host, and @IGiveUpOnNames received rewards as he was present at launch: 

Everest, No Rewards, Joined After Launch: 

@Paradigmz could you do us a favor and re-test your results as they seem to be in direct conflict of all the evidence we've been able to collect. Recordings would also be awesome if you're able to, but I understand not everyone has something set up for that.

@[DE]Saske As you can see we've documented this even further, I hope that you can escalate this issue as it's a pretty big deal and easy to replicate.

I was doing public with my friend in the party then searched Everest on Earth. Did about (12 rounds) 1200 Excavation went to the ending as host I got all the rewards everyone else including my friend didn't get anything it was a full party 2 pugs joined after the 2nd drill. We had to stop because it was a waste of time it's a bug we did it about 3 times getting to 1200 got tired of it so we went to Gaia where he did get rewards as me being host. 

I just ran another round tonight.  My squad wouldn't tell me if they go rewards or not, but I received nothing. In fact, Lotus didn't even narrate the entire mission.  Pretty frustrating - even just missing out on two missions a has probably cost me 50k in credits, 2k in endo and 10 relics.

so i soloed hieracon excavation and got 1 cache from a full excavation, you know the deal.

i get rewards from doing defense missions in public and solo.

all other game modes work just fine.

but then i tried 10 public games and none of the 30 excavations ever gave me anything, i checked the mission result and no cache, nothing.

seem relatively similar problem to when i try to do a public game in eidolons plains but when i solo everything is fine.

i didnt have this problem before eidolons patch, is it DE servers going to ur mum house or what?

Edited by xt_hydra

When playing Excavation on Heiracon, Pluto and joining as a client every complete excavation yields cryotic but no "wave" reward, although when hosting you get both cryotic and rewards. Havent test on other Excavation missions to rule out being Dark sector node or just the game mode, or just the node itself.

Bump this is still a bug, have run all excavation missions, and every time Lotus has said we dug something up nothing appears. Only host seems to get rewards or can only receive drops on solo.

Edited by Plagg131
Additional information

+1, but from me and my mates the problem is that the host gets rewards and no one else does. This is every run on Pluto and Neptune, and doesn't matter if anyone is downed or not 0 rewards if not the host in our case.

Edited by Aaron5532