Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Soma Prime and Scindo Prime Offer not working at all

LordBloodWolfe

I am trying my damn best to get this offer but I cannot get it for some strange reason... I click on the "claim offer" but it takes me to the free prime with prime that is a completely different bundle that I already claimed long time ago... where the hell is my free soma prime and scindo prime!??!?

This topic would probably best (And only be effective) if viewed by a member of DE's large (no pun intended, Sheldon) team. [DE]Rebecca is usually pretty helpful on this kind of thing but yeah, totally looking forward to the free primes after grinding for them anyway. 

16 minutes ago, RickyGalax said:

This topic would probably best (And only be effective) if viewed by a member of DE's large (no pun intended, Sheldon) team. [DE]Rebecca is usually pretty helpful on this kind of thing but yeah, totally looking forward to the free primes after grinding for them anyway. 

what's the best way to actually contact the staff about this? I really wish for this scindo and soma prime thing to work, i want/need those two weapons.

Im having this issue as well, and I've tried even disconnecting my warframe and twitch then reconnecting them and nothing helps. Like LordBloodWolfe said whats the best way to contact staff about this? Because on the article for Soma Prime and Scindo Prime it said it would be realized to the twitch prime users when PoE was released. 

And here is the quote:

With the release of our new update: Plains of Eidolon, players can instantly unlock the most popular and feared weapons in Warframe, the Soma Prime assault rifle and the destructive heavy war axe used by ancient executioners, the Scindo Prime!

This offer will be available for PC, Xbox One and PS4 players.

Note: The Free ‘Prime with Prime” Bundle that includes Frost Prime, Vistapa Prime Syandana and a Dragon Mod Pack may still be claimed for free as a separate offer from Twitch Prime. Visit our Free Prime with Prime page for information on how to claim your free Prime Loot with Twitch Prime!

I've been trying to make this work for an hour already, I have everything synched up and everything, and it's still not showing in-game, supposedly a box saying that the twitch account has been synched up should appear in game, but nothing.