Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Soma Prime and Scindo Prime Offer not working at all

LordBloodWolfe

11 hours ago, VampireIdle said:

If you are still having this issue I have just noticed that there is actually 2 Offers on Twitch Prime with 2 Different Warframe Pictures. One is for the Frost Prime and the other for the Weapon Bundle. It should look somewhat like this:
7c51cc152d.jpg

Hello, would you be able to provide link ?

I first tried last night following the link in the in-game mail menu but all I could achieve was a blank website that just kept trying to load...

I gave up and tried again first thing this morning, but the in-game email had been automatically removed from my inbox so their was no link to follow.

I thought I would be smart so I tried to use my browser history, but the page was blank!

Now, reading in another post, I'm guessing it may be related to significant traffic issues.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Bye for now and have fun out there.

11 minutes ago, Troop66 said:

I first tried last night following the link in the in-game mail menu but all I could achieve was a blank website that just kept trying to load...

I gave up and tried again first thing this morning, but the in-game email had been automatically removed from my inbox so their was no link to follow.

I thought I would be smart so I tried to use my browser history, but the page was blank!

Now, reading in another post, I'm guessing it may be related to significant traffic issues.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Bye for now and have fun out there.

ahhh okay. that explains it.. then thanks. hopefully it'll get fixed soon  :)

not only me have S#&$ happen. im try to claim by clicking "claim on browser" then its divert into warframe site but the sites not responding. and for tommorrow im lost the messege from darvo that let me taking free soma and scindo prime. i dont know what happen. i hope all DE employee can fix this

i recent did this too, i collected it from the Twitch offers because i have twitch prime, and it didn't give me the weapons even tho i claimed the offer, because i was told last night that maybe its because i'm on my second free trial because i cancelled my first trial back in august just to get Frost Prime, is that maybe effecting the rewards being sent to me?