The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch drops

LuinCeltchar

Tying it to achievements was a dumb idea. It wonks over streamers who already play the game, and makes getting the stuff inconsistent as hell.

And then there was the whole 'it doesn't actually work' aspect too... It'd probably have been easier if it was just tied to watch time rather than friggin' achievements. Like seriously, achievements?

On 16.10.2017 at 3:49 AM, (PS4)elleven-711 said:

I've received several vectis primes from twitch drops so i beg to differ LMAO

What does several mean? xD
I´m positive im already way past 750 rewards.. and so far received two vectis primes (which is nice.. not meant to complain about free stuff).
My Comment was referering to the point that i my experience one day doesnt matter that much as its rng to the max... From my 750 drops 350 were fireworks and about 300 Latron BP.
Rest 98 were about 20 Forma bp, 20 Neurodes. 15 Niatin extracts, 20 hunhow masks and 2 wyrms and 9 days worth of exp boost.
Which makes 7 Out of 750 Drops that would be what i consider rare which is a rare drop chance from under 1% (which again is fine by me), just saying no reason to stress out 

On 10/14/2017 at 3:00 AM, MarXano said:

I restarted my game and got a huge amount of letters from Teshin but... They were all really bad fireworks and the occasional NORMAL Latron blueprint... 

Same here... I want something good, like prime part or Frost's skin