Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.1

[DE]Megan

Thanks, here's some stuff I've noticed that needs fixing:

1. Bounties have a tendency to break, in the form of a next objective in the line not appearing. They break most reliably whenever you try to do a little mining between bounty stages.

2. Equipping the fishing spear gets you stuck in that state, unable to revert to weapons or any other tools for the rest of the outing in the plains.

3. What's the deal with enemies engaging our protect-mission drones from distances of 100m+? Seems excessive. 

Is the twitch reward items working? I haven't got anything except for the syandana yet and I have done all the things that would've given me rewards already. I was watching Mogamu and DanielTheDemon

Edited by IcyRapper

End of war within. Good number of players are trapped in the end of the quest and unable to complete it due to a GAMEBREAKING bug with the transference system. I had even reset my focus before starting and it still broke the game for me. We are now unable to play the game until it is fixed since we cannot leave the mission at all.

At this time, I wish I could live thru the in-game bugs and errors everyone else is facing rather than being unable to login to the game to even start the new clan researches at the bare minimum. Devs please have a look into why myself and a few others are getting "Login Failed. Check your info." upon logging in with the correct credentials, thank you.

Tried on different multiple connections with VPN and DNS with no luck either.

Edited by pred_error

Where's all my focus?

Checked the numbers on Zenurik, and there's about 1.5 million focus missing. Before the poe update I had 4.1 M extra focus with Zenurik and a bit more than 1.5 M invested in abilities. After poe I only have 4.29 M, but I should have at least 5.5 M (not counting the focus spent on pool increase).

Please fix this! <=)

I have not checked the other 4 schools since I don't know the exact amounts I had on those, but it's reasonable to assume that they too suffered from too little focus returned.

Still have not received the twitch prime loot. At the very least I was hoping for the sigil, but no dice. Hopefully this gets fixed because I have watched Iflynn play for a solid 6-7 hours. He got as many as 5 achievements when I was there and By the dawns early light. I really hope people receive their due loot.