The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With the release of POE Sniper frame please?

Illuminat442

So with the release of Poe we need a warframe built around sniping, around sniper rifles in the game De please listen to this and I know the next statement someone is going to say is ohh we have Ivara we don't need a sniper warframe.  Ivara is a medium range warframe I am talking about a true long range warframe whose abilities are built around sniper rifles like the vectus, lanka, snipetron, rubico and well you get where i am going with this.  Now that we actully have some place to make sniper rifles effective its time to make a frame that will use those rifles to their fullest.

"We have ______, we don't need another _______ frame. Oh snap, this new frame is pretty cool."

That's how it always goes. A sniper frame is a must now and this is also a good opportunity to adjust Zephyr's abilities to be taken better advantage of in this new environment.

Thumbs up.

Would be cool ... if sniping was even possible in PoE ... why is nobody complaining that enemies don't load after 200m when we have a 400m effective range on snipers ... I just don't get it .... +the game looks like &#! after ~100m ...

2 hours ago, Sasquatch180 said:

I'm all for a frame based around long-range play and such, but I wonder how their design would fare in regular play since the sniper playstyle isn't supported all that well outside of the Plains due to the small and restricted tilesets.

Are we not likely to receive more open-world style tilesets?

But, yes, it's possible open world does not translate to large open spaces. Perhaps we'll set foot in a corpus metropolis next.

And indeed, sniping still isn't too useful outside of the plains.

Edited by Ventura_Highway

I never feel the need for sniper warframe because i believe Volt is already the best sniper warframe. And PoE solidify that further, 

• Electric Shield allows him to camp at certain spot and allows Volt to snipe enemies safely without needing to worry about bombardment. It also doubles crit damage which supports sniper rifles very well.
  • Shock can easily and quickly stop enemies movement, opening them for headshot opportunity. Its range is also pretty far.
  • Speed allows Volt to catch up with team mates or objectives after Sniping from afar. It also helps Volt to escape or relocate much faster
  • Discharge works very well as panic button if enemies gets too close.

9 hours ago, Rekkou said:

I never feel the need for sniper warframe because i believe Volt is already the best sniper warframe. And PoE solidify that further, 

• Electric Shield allows him to camp at certain spot and allows Volt to snipe enemies safely without needing to worry about bombardment. It also doubles crit damage which supports sniper rifles very well.
  • Shock can easily and quickly stop enemies movement, opening them for headshot opportunity. Its range is also pretty far.
  • Speed allows Volt to catch up with team mates or objectives after Sniping from afar. It also helps Volt to escape or relocate much faster
  • Discharge works very well as panic button if enemies gets too close.

This. Since I chose Volt as my starter and looked over his abilities I thought ''yup, this guy needs a sniper rifle''.