Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LAUNCHER UPDATE ERROR

hectorgzz19

"Update failed!

If possible please step through the crash-handler and note the WAR-number you were given when it completed.

Please contact support at http://support.warframe.com/ and include the WAR-number for further assistance.

The update will be restarted shortly.. "

i don't know whats i going on with the game i have it re installed 3 times open the launcher from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Tools" download the 3 hour 16k MB (1Mb/s ) then it shows up the same error, please help also... i can't find the " crash-handler" mentioned in the message, thanks who anybody that replay this :( 

I have the same issue as well. Was playing PoE perfectly fine until it started to crash when trying to go to Cetus. All of my drivers are updated, nothing was overclocking. I try to verify the cache and it keeps getting stuck at 34% and then crashes and gives me the error mentioned above. I did a full re-install and got the same error. Although I can't find a fix I at least wanted to confirm that I am not the only one with this issue.