The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Amps can not break the Chains in the last mission of the Chains of Harrow Quest [FIXED]

Valdorak

As the title says. I had to unequip my Amp to damage Harrow's chains, and when I died once, my health reverted to 100 and all my void powers came from the same energy pool. My Energizing Dash remained.

Was pretty cool to do the CoH fight with the new Operator. Didn't want to relive the hell that is that fight with the old operator.

To expand on the topic, I don't know if unequipping the amp then doing the mission causes this as well but dying while in the mission as the operator will cause the operator to revert to Focus 1.0 stats, that is, the single energy pool as well as only having 100 health, while also unequipping the amp (if you hadn't already unequipped it).

53 minutes ago, UchidaPK said:

To expand on the topic, I don't know if unequipping the amp then doing the mission causes this as well but dying while in the mission as the operator will cause the operator to revert to Focus 1.0 stats, that is, the single energy pool as well as only having 100 health, while also unequipping the amp (if you hadn't already unequipped it).

Yeah, that happened to me as well. Was super confused.

Aoowta6.jpg

I've patiently tried attacking every nook and cranny but it just doesn't work. 

Also, the Shortened duration of left-click due to equipping AMP from PoE Update is just plain (pun intended) annoying :(

Tried restarting the mission and all that kind of usual stuff you do when you hit the wall in this game.

• 4 years later...