Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Archwing mission bug unable to progress.

Ecko319

So I am kinda new to the game and have been trying to get the Arch wing for awhile but I am stuck on the second mission which is Extract the Odonata Archwing wings blueprint right now and I think it may be a bug because there is no dialog when I spawn in there are also no waypoints either but at the same time enemies spawn in and drop the power mods so I am just trying to find out if this is a bug or not any helpful input would be appreciated. I have also tried reloading and even reloging(closing the game and reopening) to see if anything changed but it was still the same and even at one point I was just all by myself as not even enemies spawned in with me.  

Edited by Ecko319
Added more info that I think may help try and find the problem

• 2 weeks later...

I had this bug but when I tried the mission again the waypoints appeared and the mission worked normally. Although when I finished crafting the archwing and redeemed it, I never got it. I've looked everywhere and tried to equip it in the arsenal by changing the mode and literally pressed every single thing I could within the arsenal. I created a support ticket but still  haven't heard anything back. Really frustrating cause I'm sort of stuck not being able to do any archwing missions or progress.