Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Do With My Last 90 Platinum?

wes1099

Question

So I have 90 platinum left, I have a rank 16 Excalibur with an orokin reactor, the default rifle rank 18, default pistol rank 16 and a rank 14 chronus, and I'm not sure what to spend platinum or credits on. I currently have 40683 credits and 90 platinum, and I was wondering what would be the best thing to spend it on.

17 answers to this question

Nice one kroul, I guess I will buy more slots. How do I get stuff to put in the extra slots I buy?

You can buy weapon blueprints from the market for credits, which you craft in the foundry. You buy warframe blueprints from there too, but you have to farm the components for the frames from boss drops or other means.

Check out the wiki article for more info: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Blueprints

So not worth it to buy the frames for plat.  I've been playing a month or so and managed to collect 6 frames in addition to the one I started with.  Only thing I ever spend plat on is slots and reactors/catalysts.

As far as credits, I would get the Braton for 45K credits.  It was a huge upgrade for me over the MK1.