The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teralyst Sigil still not dropping?

Yea, still no sigil. Got the totem and mostly fireworks. Also, got like 20 Latron bp's, orokin cell and a sentinal mask but still no sigil. I've watched 3 different twitch feeds on Thursday achieve it and no sigil and then around 5 feeds on Friday an still no sigil. Still bugged.

I also saw 2 streamers so far doing the eidolon hunt (mogamu and iflynn), and so far, no sigil.

What is also annoying is that I've killed 4 eidolons so far and I've been through 5 night sessions and I'm YET to gain the achievements "Kill 1 eidolon" and the "Survive 1 night in the plains"... go figure <.<

26 minutes ago, devildevil21 said:

I also saw 2 streamers so far doing the eidolon hunt (mogamu and iflynn), and so far, no sigil.

What is also annoying is that I've killed 4 eidolons so far and I've been through 5 night sessions and I'm YET to gain the achievements "Kill 1 eidolon" and the "Survive 1 night in the plains"... go figure <.<

atm you need the last hit on the eidolon to get the achievement 

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)TheLocalBlob97 said:

i watched tactical potato do it and i still have not received mine i even put a ticket in and i was told they are "going to reassess the situation after the campaign has ended" so if we don't get it and have no proof i am worried that we might never get it

Same situation, though all I got told was the copy/paste 'we have fixed the issue and reset streamer achievements have a good day'.  The response you got does sound depressingly like they're just going to stall for time in hopes people will just forget/move on in disgust.

I know its all RNG and stuff but man A friend of mine got some really cool stuff, colour palettes, primes weapons, masks.

Ive only been able to receive fireworks 1 nitain, 2 glyphs, syandana and lots of Latron.

Sometimes i'll watch a stream all day but only get like 4 notification from teshin a friend of mine watches same amount as me and gets like 20 notification.

None of us have gotten the Sigil yet.

I watched DKdiamantes today an 1-2hours ago who was told the sigils are fixed.He did the achievement and it popped up.Some got the sigil others not.

For my part i didnt get it.... :(

Its idk ...just annoying.Most people dont have the time to watch x times the achievements pop up and get nothing.

Edited by K0bra