Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.2

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, McDuffMan said:

hey, did you change archwing experimental flight? i dont hate it now for some reason and it feels more responsive....

I actually just loaded in an Archwing mission after reading this comment because I was hoping maybe https://forums.warframe.com/topic/779399-archwing-boost-prevents-roll-but-not-vice-versa

finally got fixed, but no such luck. It's no wonder Archwing has been thoroughly abandoned given what a broken mess it's been left in. It's disgusting. I even grew up playing Descent and flight sims and the fact I've hardly touched Archwing is a testament to DE's neglect and devil may care attitude towards the mode.

13 minutes ago, nick4840 said:

I linked my Warframe and Twitch accounts and didn’t get the syandana

It actually doesn't send you an inbox message saying you received it. Check in the appearance tab.

Also, there is an issue with linking of twitch account to your warframe account at the moment. So, if you have linked the accounts recently then that could be the reason why it hasn't worked. So wait for it until its fixed.

6 hours ago, McDuffMan said:

hey, did you change archwing experimental flight? i dont hate it now for some reason and it feels more responsive....

Haven't tried it out yet and far from my pc right now, can you tell me how it's different from PoE Archwing? If it's the same, then it's awesome.

13 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Haven't tried it out yet and far from my pc right now, can you tell me how it's different from PoE Archwing? If it's the same, then it's awesome.

i cant really put my finger on it, feels different now. dunno whats changed but it feels slightly better.

its still the same old flightmodel that was introduced during TWW, but feels.... off. doesn't feel the same as it was, feels slightly more responsive to me. might be my imagination. probably is, haven't touched experimental flight in months.

20 hours ago, Yagoid said:

He was referring to the Ember Deluxe reveal on Devstream 99.

Spoilers, it looks like S#&$. Its more towards the look of Zephyr rather than Ember, and I absolutely hate it with a (burning) passion. 

ow dint watch that all the good deluxe skins are normally fan made to start with the ones they tend to make on there own are well either pretty basic in theme or fugly(see nova) the first ember deluxe skin they spoiled way back what was it dev like 82? looked great but then the creater dint want a mohawk on it and DE through a 2 year old level fit and made the guy leave. dont get me wrong there not bad devs but they like a cernt level of finess when it comes to complaints about the game. also i want to know what happen to gara being able to hold one to move around with them on it the realesed one stinks also her 3 dosnt scale well and her 4 useless on poe.

1 hour ago, Marvelous_A said:

Can we expect 22.0.3 update coming shortly? There are hundreds of bugs needed to be fixed. PoE is not working properly at least 50% of the time.

Strange, I've been playing 22.0.2 the whole weekend and only found 1 instance where a bounty got stuck.
Other than that there's no real issues but I suppose it depends from person to person.

1 hour ago, Xargs80 said:

Strange, I've been playing 22.0.2 the whole weekend and only found 1 instance where a bounty got stuck.
Other than that there's no real issues but I suppose it depends from person to person.

There are many bugs:

- Many players (me included) can't craft the dual krohkur even if you have all the ingredients.

- Sometimes the bounty got stuck.

- I can't play the game in full screen mode at max settings, because the game crash, i have to lower the graphics. And I have a good pc with a good video card (nvidia gtx 1060)

- The cetus stance affinity needs to be fixed.

- The Eidolons sometimes gets stuck and turns invisible.

- The water texture need fix.

- The drop table for Gara parts need fix.

- Oberon's Iron Renewal doesn't work

- Oberon's reckoning over hallowed ground doesn't strip armor

- Carrier's Ammo Case doesn't convert unused ammo in Eidolon plains

That's all I can remember right now, but there's more for sure.

Edited by theANIMALtm

On 10/15/2017 at 8:39 AM, Bostyan said:

Yea thats would be good idea map is tooo big to find exit. But not waypoint on my screen just some big Flag at exit so ppl could see it from the long distance! Or maybe like you say waypoint but not on the player screen only on exit location.

Just head for the tower, which you can see from just about everywhere. Or you could switch to the full sized map for a moment which makes Cetus obvious on the map, turn until the map has that up at the top of the screen, switch back to the minimap, then run that way.

On 10/14/2017 at 5:48 AM, War said:

We have Zenurik energy regen lul.

Yeah, but it's terrible. I don't often complain about warframe. I've taken all the blows to the 'overpowered' stuff they've nerfed in the past, but this really bothers me. I want the old regen back.

Edited by Ryuhouji
language...?

I've currently had an issue regarding the new Eidolon lens since the 15th. i built one yet when i try to collect it says unknown error and stays in the foundry. Even worse is i have 2 and i cant start the build for the 2nd because the 1st can't be reedemed.