Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.2

[DE]Megan

"network not responding" as soon as you log in, it tells you "check your login info" as well. also, just after your hotfix it was doing the same thing, probably lost my progress on all the fish I caught...

Edited by Alanthier

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mortar and Bombard Enemy Changes:

• Drastically reduced the AoE damage from 150 to 40 for Mortar projectiles.
  • Reduced the Impact damage of the Mortar Bombard mortars from 25 to 17 and AoE damage reduced from 50 to 25.
  • Reduced the Impact damage of Bomber bombs from 25 to 20, AoE damage from 35 to 30, and AoE radius from 15 to 12.
  • Reduced the Impact damage of Bomber rockets from 15 to 12 and AoE damage from 20 to 17.
  • Reduced the Armor of Bombers from 500 to 450 and Health reduced from 5000 to 4500.

Thanks a lot, these were so annoying when playing solo...

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a crash when entering Cetus from the Plains.

I hope this also somewhat fixed 'the crash when entering the Plains from Cetus' because it crashed both ways. Many players were not able to enter the Plains to start anything at all.

Nice.

A little suggestion per the nature of this new style of gameplay and networks: the way consumables prompt mini-saves in your account while you're out in the plains, could you apply the same type of mini-saves for pretty much all rewards obtained out in the plains? The fishing, mining, miscellaneous stuff, etc.

EDIT: Also, can drones (once we hack them to our side) get/keep some armor? It's neigh impossible to properly protect them for a 650m journey in the upper-level bounties solo with anything but Mesa, what with enemies (even lancers, troopers, and gunners) shooting them constantly from sniper ranges. 

Edited by SpaceBad

Right so because you decided to do that i want the Sigil applied to my account. im an absolutely furious that two times now i have watched a twitch partner stream now for multiple hours and because of your updates it has caused them to crash so that we all missed out on the day / night time cycle and never got the Sigil rewards and other rewards.

FYI i was watching TacticalPotato  see image attached as proof.

https://imgur.com/rMYM34f

Edited by Gama.
autocorrect