115,000 players logged in at once on pc on steam

Damn, that's almost twice the last players peak

Can't keep up my hype to finally get back to my pc next week and play it

But, please, can you hype me even more?

On a scale of 100

How good is poe?

Don't make the path of exile joke x)

Edited by lyry19

Love it! Super Gind-rich-grindy-grindy-grind-grind heavy. But that's WF. Plenty to do. Feels like an evolution for WF. A bit buggy at first but it may have been patched. Haven't been back in since last night. Damn work. Funny thing is work for me is writing a GPU performance piece on Shadows of War. all I want to do is binge POE.

Edited by RawGritz

It's good stuff mostly - some bugs, some grind to be adjusted, but (daytime) it's a whole different gameplay feel, which adds variety, which is nice.  Plus (nighttime) for vets it's got quite a deep endgame-ish system. 

(My only worry is that unless they do something about the speed of the Operator's movement, the Eidolon stuff might not "take" as well as they'd wish.  It really is quite a buzz-breaker to go from zipping about in a warframe to yomping around at a snail's pace on shanks' pony like any other schlub in an MMO.  I'd recommend that they make the void dash more spammable, i.e. much more resource efficient.)

In terms of the graphics and immersive feel of the open world, it's actually very well done indeed, quite an achievement - it's really quite beautiful and feels alive.  Very much worth the wait in that respect.

Edited by Omnimorph

I’m actually feeling pretty moderate about PoE. The Eidolons are very gimmicky by spamming countless staggers on my quick thinking as well as cheesy phases requiring you to use an operator which gets 1 shot anyways. 

I am enjoying the environment and the amazing tileset that is the Plains, but the only real “new” gameplay is fishing and mining which gets kind of old after a while. I will probably get bored of bounties in another 10 or so, because they just remind me of sorties (Gotten 1 stance mod, zenurik lens, credits, and ayatan stars). 

Edited by --Q--Voltage

18 hours ago, --Q--Dioxety said:

I’m overall enjoying POE. Lots of new items and gameplay.

but that said 2 things bothering mebounty rewards need a buff, standing needs to be slightly increased.

Steve mentioned on Twitter, these would both be addressed.

On October 13, 2017 at 5:34 PM, Omnimorph said:

It's good stuff mostly - some bugs, some grind to be adjusted, but (daytime) it's a whole different gameplay feel, which adds variety, which is nice.  Plus (nighttime) for vets it's got quite a deep endgame-ish system. 

(My only worry is that unless they do something about the speed of the Operator's movement, the Eidolon stuff might not "take" as well as they'd wish.  It really is quite a buzz-breaker to go from zipping about in a warframe to yomping around at a snail's pace on shanks' pony like any other schlub in an MMO.  I'd recommend that they make the void dash more spammable, i.e. much more resource efficient.)

In terms of the graphics and immersive feel of the open world, it's actually very well done indeed, quite an achievement - it's really quite beautiful and feels alive.  Very much worth the wait in that respect.

^Good feedback.  I'd post on operator movement.  Maybe extend Void Dash range to avoid spam fatigue?

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

On 10/13/2017 at 2:34 PM, Omnimorph said:

New operator slide move is very VERY handy for dodging.

On 10/13/2017 at 6:38 PM, --Q--Voltage said:

I’m actually feeling pretty moderate about PoE. The Eidolons are very gimmicky by spamming countless staggers on my quick thinking as well as cheesy phases requiring you to use an operator which gets 1 shot anyways. 

I am enjoying the environment and the amazing tileset that is the Plains, but the only real “new” gameplay is fishing and mining which gets kind of old after a while. I will probably get bored of bounties in another 10 or so, because they just remind me of sorties (Gotten 1 stance mod, zenurik lens, credits, and ayatan stars). 

I'm sorry, but the Eidolon attacks are so telegraphed and slow that there is no way you can get hit by it if you're actually paying atention, especially when you can literally become ivulnerable for several seconds as the Operator.

If your warframe is getting hit by stray projectiles from the Eidolon, i'd advise to leave him far away.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

^Good feedback.  I'd post on operator movement.  Maybe extend Void Dash range to avoid spam fatigue?

They could add a "channeled dash" were as long as you have energy and you hold the button you keep going, if needed the longer you hold the dash, the faster you go.