Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leaving a PoE bounty when in a group

LSG501

DE...Who's bright idea was it to require all members of the squad to be at the exit to leave a bounty mission on PoE and not even include a countdown timer to deal with the situation I just experienced. 

Public group, 4 players, 3 of us do the quest while 1 'afk's'.... the afk player come back when the other 3 of us are ready to leave and instead of leaving deliberately stays away from the exit forcing us to quit the bounty and lose our reward.   He/She wanted to go fishing AFTER we'd done the bounty....and wouldn't even consider doing it solo. 

Now I know we get the same sort of ignorant player in the rest of the map but at least on them when a majority of the team is ready to leave a countdown timer is used to allow us to leave...

With the amount of issues even getting bounties to fire up the waypoint at the moment it's even more annoying when you end up getting a player that is basically holding the rest of the team hostage so can you put a 60 second countdown timer or allow us to leave individually once a bounty has been completed.  

EDIT: Can we also get another option in the drop down for report players to include something like this, it something that imo is as bad as spam and that has it's own heading but the current options don't allow this type of 'deliberate action' to be reported. 

Edited by LSG501

I agree with all that you say. Every time, there is someone who comes to waste the bounty by going being AFK Or go at the end of the map for nothing. Thus I suggest to put an option to be able to return to Cetus individually rather than be obliged to wait for all the squadand we are obliged to leave

A very big problem I've been having lately is doing public bounties with randos that either afk the entire time, or run off doing whatever keeping me from collecting and moving on to the next bounty. It gets lonely soloing all my bounties....

2 minutes ago, Obzidion said:

A very big problem I've been having lately is doing public bounties with randos that either afk the entire time, or run off doing whatever keeping me from collecting and moving on to the next bounty. It gets lonely soloing all my bounties....

I just solo these, right now with groups its just a waste of time and frustration.

Just in general, this is a pain in PoE.
Was in roaming with people for the entire day, couldn't leave because not everyone wanted to leave and by the time everyone else had just quit without the rewards, another person had joined that refused to leave.
This whole "kidnapping" thing is not fun, it wasn't fun in survival and even less fun here where the game doesn't even get harder.