Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again. The update will be restarted shortly..

Dekarus

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

Over, and over, and over...I verified and optimized the cache, I uninstalled and reinstalled completely, nothing.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, i recently encounter this issue. you can give a try deleting all the files under the window.cache 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Cache.Windows

then there you go you can launch your warframe again.

Thanks,

Jillybin

10 hours ago, Jillybin said:

Hi guys, i recently encounter this issue. you can give a try deleting all the files under the window.cache 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Cache.Windows

then there you go you can launch your warframe again.

Thanks,

Jillybin

Lol what.

Reinstalling game does not help. Cache folder is main data fodler for a game. How does downloading game again fixes problems with connecting to game servers? Stop posting things like that.

16 hours ago, JjForcebreaker said:

Lol what.

Reinstalling game does not help. Cache folder is main data fodler for a game. How does downloading game again fixes problems with connecting to game servers? Stop posting things like that.

When I had this problem, I've reinstaled game and this was helpfull, because after that Launcher without any problems dowloaded everything it should and allow me to start the game. Trust me - I've tried many things to fix that problem in any other waybut nothing helped, expect reinstal the game.
This issue mostly appeard when from some reasons your Launcher during "connect to the servers" or "downloading update" procedures will suddenly turn off (for example when your windows get a crash, or when electricity in your house will be cut off because of maintenance works etc). The only thing that was mostly usefull and helpfull for me then was only reinstaling the game.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been constantly been getting this issue. But I can update through a VPN. But this time I ran out of data on the free VPN I was using and I'm not spending money to play a F2P game because the game won't update. Please fix the issue. I have tried most of the suggestions above including the "c++ repair" but it just doesn't seem to work. And no I don't have an IP ban. 

Update: Turning off bulk download and Direct X 10 and 11 from the launcher settings made it update...

Edited by horror143