Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Having issues playing together with someone in the same household.

CDelacroix

Wife and I keep trying to play together, and 9 times out of 10 we can't even connect to eachother. If the off-chance that we actually do, it disconnects shortly thereafter.

Each computer is using different ports, I've set up port-forwarding to each computer, and I've tried messing with enabling and disabling UPnP and NAT-PMP. The 'analyze network' option also says all systems nominal.

This has literally only just become an issue with the launch of PoE, and I'm at a bit of a loss.

More information: cycled all relevant settings on one PC until it allowed us to connect, immediately went into a non-PoE mission, and was able to complete it. Upon loading back into the ship, we were no longer in a party together and are back to being unable to party up again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is still an issue. Takes on average 8 restarts before it will finally alow us to connect. Sometimes it is stable and remains after mission completion, and sometimes not. Ports are fine, and this is the only game with which we have problems.

I don't want to stop playing, but this is extremely irksome and it might come to that--especially when the game has to be force-closed after every attempt because the game hangs on trying to connect.

Edited by CDelacroix

• 2 weeks later...