Twitch Stream on Mobile Affect Rewards?

This has probably been brought up, but does watching streams on mobile affect anything? I know the achievement drops are currently borked, but I also just found that I don't have the wisp statue from watching streams for an hour or more.

Everything is linked properly, and I have both the prime syandana and the event syandana, but no stream related anything.

Edited by Aoden

Watching a stream at this moment, and received both the totem and a "gift" when she got a fishing achievement. So that's one drop down and a backlog of at least 4 if the others counted.

A little concerned because I received this drop while ingame, and I was still updating during the previous watches.

I've been watching a lot of streams for about 6-7 hours and i've seen the streamers get achievements all while watching on my phone but i haven't even gotten a single reward in my inbox. All i have gotten is the Syandana for linking your twitch and warframe accounts and the twitch prime rewards.

I'm starting to watch some streams on my laptop to see if it's actually not registering mobile viewers. 

Edited by (XB1)Rogue074

I watched ~8h on tablet, 10h on PC and only got a totem. Then, shortly after devstream I got 1 rocket, probably from Reb's fishing achievement. I think I won't get anything for the previous hours.  At this moment, it's also pretty hard to say who already got which achievements and the rewards are mostly ridiculous, so I'm pretty much done with this twitch event...

Edited by Naaya

Something similar happened to me, i started watching on my laptop for a bout 4 hours then logged into Warframe and only got the Totem and a Starburst firework, so im guessing those were from my 4 hours watching on PC and not from my 6+ hours on my phone, which is a shame because i watched a bunch of streamers acquire all these achievements so i missed out on those drops. 

Unless my inbox explodes with drops then i believe that the Twitch mobile app is not supported in this event. But i have read that for some people it is working so who knows. 

I've been getting rewards, got about 20 so far, none very impressive tho, mostly fireworks.. im on PS4 and watch the streams on my phone.. well, I say watch, I start the channel, mute my phone and carry on playing, then after a few hours I jump to another channel..  Never really enjoyed watching someone play