Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo rehaul

(PSN)alyka11a

So I’ve been having a conundrum with my friends. We have all decided that we should be in a clan together at some point but it’s agreeable between us that the clan dojo would be better suited for us if it had a rework. So I think I’m not making a clan till they do a rework of the dojo. Now that’s not saying that “they better make a dojo update or I’m gonna go on strike” I’m just saying that I’m not making a clan because I don’t wanna waste my resources. The dojo looks so plain and bland compared to the Tenno relays and even Marroo’s bazaar looks better than the biggest hall you can build in the dojo. So I am gonna put some ideas up and some of them may never happen but some of them may be doable. So here are my ideas...

Putting your dojo in orbit of/on specific planets: I don’t think this one is impossible because they have already done it with lisets/orbiters. I just think it would be cooler to be able to put your dojo on/near your favorite planet or play area. You should also be able to use your archwing or walk outside of your dojo if this gets implemented because a sense of location is lacking on the dojo. 

Different styles for rooms and better decorations: At least part of this is doable. I think that it would be nice if you could change styles of rooms. Like I would love to have an oromin themed dojo because I love going into void missions and the tile set is amazing. Plus they could always add other styles like corpus styles rooms, grinneer, Etc. It’s also already lore friendly because we have research labs styled and dedicated to certain factions already. I’d pay for that kind of thing if I could style all the rooms.

Decorations are also extremely overrated. The clan banners, rock sculptures, and plant pots are cool because they fit the style of the dojo. However the wooden bridge, koi pond, etc all have literally no place to be put. It feels like when you put decorations down you’re filling empty space. Maybe digital extremes could make furniture or more interactable decorations. Maybe even resource decorations for the dojo. I’d love to decorate the place with so well placed gallium deposits or argon crystal pegamites. It would also be cool to use your unused ayatan to decorate the dojo as well. 

Clan missions: I’m not saying events, but they could be like daily and weekly things that could help in your development as a clan. Say like a every day you do a clan mission and it gives you like a forma for your dojo, or the weekly has a chance to give you a forma, ayatan, orokin catalyst/reactor, etc. 

More fun rooms: since plains of eidolon is coming out in the next couple of months it would be cool if they could add a fishing practice range or even just a regular shooting range. It could also aid in the clan competitions that so many people love like dueling tournies. Stuff like this would be such a good addition to the dojo and it would make Dojos less about research and more for fun. 

Interactable AI: it would be super cool to have AI researching or like a navigator in the observatory. Having a cephalon would be super cool to have in too. Merchants could work as well if they are used properly. It depends on what they sell but they would be a great addition. (Not my idea this is from another forum I saw) 

Contract system: I don’t know if this would be good or not but having a system where you collect kills or something and you could be rewarded. This would probably be a room but could also be a decoration. It could also play a part with the daily or weekly quests but it would be cool if the clan leader could put contracts down for players and give them resources or something if they donate enough of a certain resource into something. Rewards could be anywhere from resources to credits. This would also give incentive to build up research. (This is iffy even to me so I think it could do without but still a cool idea in my opinion)  

...and those are some of my ideas. I just think compared to what the other add ons like plains of eidolon dojos are kinda getting the blunt end of the stick. Discussion is open.