Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RESOLVED] FYI: Twitch account Linking currently disabled.

[DE]Rebecca

Hey all,

Just a heads up that we have temporarily disabled Twitch x Warframe account linking. We had significant traffic issues on our side (big day for Warframe, eh?) and are ruling out all issues before we re-enable.

We will absolutely be reviewing all Twitch related campaign dates to make sure no one misses out.

Much love as we work away on this crazy day <3

When we re-enable we'll let you know!

Update: 
We believe we're completely re-functional and linking has been fully restored! 

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Clandaustino said:

am i going to have to watch another partner earn the achievements all over again?

This right here would be nice to know. Honestly, everything about the event was a success, minus the drops being distributed. Streamers got their viewers, Warframe got massive exposure. Just do a global release for the drops and let everyone be happy in celebration.

If you watch someone on Twitch play Warframe like Magamu or iFlynn, and they get achievement in PoE, you'll get loot via Twitch Prime.  But since the linking is turned off at the moment you wont get anything.  Maybe they'll turn it on sometime tonight...who knows.  Its been bugged since before the Dev Steam today.  I've been trying since then because I've watched both iFlynn and Magamu all day as well as the Dev Stream.  I'm due loot but might not get it.  Sucks!! but that's life.  I'm not going anywhere though.  Just have faith and patience.  DE will get this fixed.  

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

Just a heads up that we have temporarily disabled Twitch x Warframe account linking. We had significant traffic issues on our side (big day for Warframe, eh?) and are ruling out all issues before we re-enable.

We will absolutely be reviewing all Twitch related campaign dates to make sure no one misses out.

Much love as we work away on this crazy day <3

When we re-enable we'll let you know!

i claimed loots but didnt give me anything on xbox1

Archived